• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

KO is a knockout

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OMFG, I just watched the College Boy Physicals newest episode with KO; he is a real cutie! I love his blue eyes and the fact that he cums twice is hot!:thumbup: He and Dr. Jizzerman seemed to have some chemistry; I wish the doctor would have taken KO's temperature with his own thermometer. I hope they fuck, KO's cum was really shooting high...nice.

OMFG, I just watched the College Boy Physicals newest episode with KO; he is a real cutie! I love his blue eyes and the fact that he cums twice is hot!:thumbup: He and Dr. Jizzerman seemed to have some chemistry; I wish the doctor would have taken KO's temperature with his own thermometer. I hope they fuck, KO's cum was really shooting high...nice.

I agree Beth. I thought the scene started out rather boring for lack of another word, and in my mind I was going to give it a low rating.........until the cum started flowing twice, as you said, and KO started getting kinky with the chocking. Then Dr. Jizzerman swollowed it all after the first load was unloaded in his mouth. Very hot ending. I ended up giving it a 5 with a big smile on my face.

I don't usually watch this site, unless someone recommends a particular scene, and I watched it and loved it. It is a great one way blowjob with the doctor giving a good looking guy a great blowjob. I loved the expressions on KO's face as he was being pleasured and cumming twice.

I enjoyed this very hot scene with two good looking guys. Thanks to the management team at College Boy Physicals for this episode.

This was good Beth, thanks for alerting us. I don't normally visit that sight either. I went back and looked at Vince the week before, I thought he was even hotter! Reminds of someone I met once,mmmm.

Thanks Beth... I haven't watch this site in a loooooooooong time. You were right Kayo was a pretty boy alright. I had never seen Dr. Jizzerman before and I liked him. One of the things I had not liked about this site was I never found any of the other Dr.s to my liking. Dr. J is hot. But the scene that blew me away was the scene with Jacob.... damn that boy has an awesome bod. He blew not one massive load but two... damn that boy is hot. The first time Dr. J. had just been touching him a little and he blew... damn that boy is hot. Really hot scene if none of you have watched it... check out Jacob... damn that boy is hot.... lol !

Thanks Beth... I haven't watch this site in a loooooooooong time. You were right Kayo was a pretty boy alright. I had never seen Dr. Jizzerman before and I liked him. One of the things I had not liked about this site was I never found any of the other Dr.s to my liking. Dr. J is hot. But the scene that blew me away was the scene with Jacob.... damn that boy has an awesome bod. He blew not one massive load but two... damn that boy is hot. The first time Dr. J. had just been touching him a little and he blew... damn that boy is hot. Really hot scene if none of you have watched it... check out Jacob... damn that boy is hot.... lol !

You know, I used to bitch about wearing spandex, but after seeing Jacob in his singlet, I think all guys should wear them...yum. And what does that guy have, certainly not a six-pack, what is it a 12-pack! His abs go on forever!

Yes Dear Beth ... Jacob's abs go on forever and that goes for his multiple orgasms also!