• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Market Days in Chicago - August 10 and 11

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Market Days always packs Northalsted with some of the hottest guys in the midwest and this year it will get even hotter as the Broke Straight Boys join in on the festivities. See you there!

Possioble Logan return to Market Days

Market Days always packs Northalsted with some of the hottest guys in the midwest and this year it will get even hotter as the Broke Straight Boys join in on the festivities. See you there!

Dear Sha,

Should you be so lucky to hear again from Logan this year at Market Days, please express our permanent feelings of "unconditional love" for him. He is someone that has left an indelible impression with so many members of the forum(including me) that is simply irreplaceable. We hope his new life will be full of joy, beauty, and love, those same three gifts you shared so generously with us while still a model on Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Last edited:
Are these guys confirmed for Chicago? Would have loved to meet Johny as well.

Market Days, here Adam comes!!!....and Paul, Kaden Alexander, and sha.... But most important ADAM!!! :) I'm just kidding liking forward to it though!

Market Days, here Adam comes!!!....and Paul, Kaden Alexander, and sha.... But most important ADAM!!! :) I'm just kidding liking forward to it though!

I'm sure you guys are going to have a great time and I can't wait for the always fun BTS :)

Market Days, here Adam comes!!!....and Paul, Kaden Alexander, and Sha.... But most important ADAM!!! :) I'm just kidding looking forward to it though!

No need to be shy about it. I'm sure the model you are most looking forward to seeing in Chicago is that handsome Adam guy. I'm sure he'll like you too. He's always been very nice to his fans. :biggrin: Have you ever seen him naked? OMG! Hawt! :tongue_smilie:

Woop! Sha, Adam, Kaden Alexander and myself are all headed to Chicago for the weekend festivities! I can't wait to meet some new faces. Is anyone on here going to be making an appearance also?

Sha and company: do you guys know where on Halsted you will be set up Saturday?