• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Market Days in Chicago - August 10 and 11

I look forward to a Silvercamel BTS video coming out shortly, much as I did, as well as another1, Beth and Lovelumps to name a few. Tampa, were you in one too when you met Diesal and Cousin Mikey?

And please Silvercamel, give us a full report on meeting Sha & the boys, and have a wonderful time. :biggrin:

Woop! Sha, Adam, Kaden Alexander and myself are all headed to Chicago for the weekend festivities! I can't wait to meet some new faces. Is anyone on here going to be making an appearance also?

No way I can't believe this - the one weekend I won't be in Chi town & you're going to be here??? :crying1: So unfair!! Oh man I was so looking forward to seeing those lips in person!! I'll be back in town Monday morning....come spend the night :smiley-love001: LOL

I look forward to a Silvercamel BTS video coming out shortly, much as I did, as well as another1, Beth and Lovelumps to name a few. Tampa, were you in one too when you met Diesal and Cousin Mikey?

And please Silvercamel, give us a full report on meeting Sha & the boys, and have a wonderful time. :biggrin:

Yes, I look forward to seeing you all in the BTS too. Fingers crossed that Logan will appear out of the blue.

1 Adam!!! It was great to meet u at Market Days today!! I've followed you since your debut on Broke Straight Boys, and I'm quite the fan!! It was nice to see that along with your charming looks, you're also a friendly down to earth guy! Thanks again for taking the time to chat for a minute! You and Kayden made my day...:)

1 Adam!!! It was great to meet u at Market Days today!! I've followed you since your debut on Broke Straight Boys, and I'm quite the fan!! It was nice to see that along with your charming looks, you're also a friendly down to earth guy! Thanks again for taking the time to chat for a minute! You and Kayden made my day...:)

It's good to see that the models interact with the members and not just on here. Based on the films and the feedback from the BTS and members' comments, Kayden is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

No way I can't believe this - the one weekend I won't be in Chi town & you're going to be here??? :crying1: So unfair!! Oh man I was so looking forward to seeing those lips in person!! I'll be back in town Monday morning....come spend the night :smiley-love001: LOL

Awwwwww that stinks :/ it would have been so cool to meet you! I actually brought you up at dinner one night in Chi town. ;) all good conversation I assure you.

Awwwwww that stinks :/ it would have been so cool to meet you! I actually brought you up at dinner one night in Chi town. ;) all good conversation I assure you.

I feel your pain PAL. lol

Paul :001_wub: was only 2 hours away from me in Orlando. But due to an injury and resulting health issues I was under doctors' orders not to drive and not to over-exert myself in the heat. So I had to pass. I would have loved to have kissed those lips myself. If Paul would have agreed of course. :)

Sucks. Doesn't it? :/

Last edited:
I feel your pain PAL. lol

Paul :001_wub: was only 2 hours away from me in Orlando. But due to an injury and resulting health issues I was under doctors' orders not to drive and not to over-exert myself in the heat. So I had to pass. I would have loved to have kissed those lips myself. If Paul would have agreed of course. :)

Sucks. Doesn't it? :/

To Bad I Wasn't Able To Go :/ there's always next year ;)

And look who's in almost the same boat. Broken hand vs. broken neck. We always have hope for the future. :)

I'm sorry too that he was unable to attend. That would've made a great BTS, "PaulAssLips Meets Paul". :001_cool:

Hey man..hit you up on chat tonight. Serious about the offer while you are out. You and Paul are legit! Hit me up.

Awesome c you tonight & i forget what offer u made...but idk if u know this or not but me and paul cant do shows together we can only do solo cam shows sorry bruh

Awesome c you tonight & i forget what offer u made...but idk if u know this or not but me and paul cant do shows together we can only do solo cam shows sorry bruh

LOL maybe he wants to come round and be spit roasted lol... If he doesn't then I will volunteer lol

Thanks you're sweet. Would have been great to meet you too. Next time you're in town I gotta get a pic of those lips for you to sign :biggrin: