• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Looking for past BSB models?

jp2008

Reaction score
If you are looking for past Broke Straight Boys models, go to the bonus site..HSBoys..then to the Sept. 1 Frat Boys.. third selection is a vid from Seymore.com..all with past BSB1 models..it was good to see them again.. and yes.. to hear Matt's voice.. lol:tongue_smilie:

If you are looking for past Broke Straight Boys models, go to the bonus site..HSBoys..then to the Sept. 1 Frat Boys.. third selection is a vid from Seymore.com..all with past BSB1 models..it was good to see them again.. and yes.. to hear Matt's voice.. lol:tongue_smilie:
I rarely check out the bonus sites, but I did go to High School Boys, and saw under Frat Boys,"All American Dick", directed by Seymore Dicks. That is David's old stage name, and I heard David's voice. I noticed that the movie was filmed in October 2005 and January of 2006, before i beieve that there was a Broke Straight Boys

However I only looked at a few minutes of it, and didn't recognize the model's. Are there actually BSB1 models there, from before Broke Straight Boys? And who is Matt? Do you mean David???

Please explain, as I am confused.:confused1:

Thanks.

I rarely check out the bonus sites, but I did go to High School Boys, and saw under Frat Boys,"All American Dick", directed by Seymore Dicks. That is David's old stage name, and I heard David's voice. I noticed that the movie was filmed in October 2005 and January of 2006, before i beieve that there was a Broke Straight Boys

However I only looked at a few minutes of it, and didn't recognize the model's. Are there actually BSB1 models there, from before Broke Straight Boys? And who is Matt? Do you mean David???

Please explain, as I am confused.:confused1:

Thanks.

Jarett Fox was a huge fave before I joined. Alex and Sebastian did a scene similar to the one in the film in an early Broke Straight Boys movie, and cute little Dexter was in a couple of the very first episodes. In fact if you scope updates 5 through 20 you'll see at least 4 of the guys who appear in Seymour Dicks' masterpiece.

Jarett Fox was a huge fave before I joined. Alex and Sebastian did a scene similar to the one in the film in an early Broke Straight Boys movie, and cute little Dexter was in a couple of the very first episodes. In fact if you scope updates 5 through 20 you'll see at least 4 of the guys who appear in Seymour Dicks' masterpiece.
Thanks Slim for answering my question. I did think that I saw Dexter in the scene that I skimmed through. Perhaps I will delve further into the pre-Broke Straight Boys persona of our lovable friend David aka Seymore Dicks.

I feel like a film student, viewing the early work of one of my favorite directors. Perhaps there will be an "Inside the Actor's Studio" episode on PBS someday with James Lipton interviewing David. :wink:

Thanks Slim for answering my question. I did think that I saw Dexter in the scene that I skimmed through. Perhaps I will delve further into the pre-Broke Straight Boys persona of our lovable friend David aka Seymore Dicks.

I feel like a film student, viewing the early work of one of my favorite directors. Perhaps there will be an "Inside the Actor's Studio" episode on PBS someday with James Lipton interviewing David. :wink:

Me too, exactly. You put it into words. In fact, film studently, I did some more research on Dexter. He would be in his middle 20's at least but I would love to see him again on the site, either because he's probably still hot as fuck, or because it would be fascinating to see if he'd lost his hair and developed a pot. He'd be very likeable either way. Here are some pix from "Dexter and Eric", among the first dozen or so episodes to be uploaded on the site. Curiously, it's Eddie who is the "voice" in this scene, not David. He does a terrific job "and stuff like that".

MsK, what do you think? Cute?

Attachments

• eric-dexter12.jpg
    eric-dexter12.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
  • eric-dexter13.jpg
    eric-dexter13.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 47
  • eric-dexter24.jpg
    eric-dexter24.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 20
  • eric-dexter32.jpg
    eric-dexter32.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 43
  • eric-dexter101.jpg
    eric-dexter101.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 49
TO MIKE & SLIM REGARDING SEYMORE DICKS:

David produced a second movie by this company viz EROTIC BAREBACKING DREAMS released 2006.In my opinion that one is even better then ALL AMERICAN DICK in FRAT BOYS on HSB at present.

EROTIC BAREBACKING DREAMS can be found on AEBN(viewed, rented or doxnloaded to own).It's cast:JAMIE DONOVAN,PHOENIX/
SEBASTIAN YOUNG,ALEX CHRISTIANSON,VINNY LOPEZ,DEVON
SHEA,DEXTER BROOKE,ERIC McLAREN & ZACK RANDALL.

Especially the performance of JAMIE and PHOENIX aka SEBASTIAN
is very erotic.They open, continue between the other scenes and close.All oral and no anal.

Correction: All oral and no anal as far as JAMIE & PHOENIX is concerned.In the other scenes there is anal as well.

ohvanz, terrific. Thanks so much for the tip. I'm gonna try to find the movie now.