• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan bottoming pics

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
The top gets topped by our boy Ty and sucks CJ while getting boned.

Attachments

• Ty tops logan.jpg
    Ty tops logan.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 211
  • ty tops logan sucking CJ.jpg
    ty tops logan sucking CJ.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
The second photo doesn't enlarge on this post. But it does enlarge on post 27 on the other thread.

As I just posted in another thread, I really am looking forward to seeing "our star" Tyler fucking an emerging star, the very hot, previously very straight Logan. I thought I wanted Logan to remain straight, but this will be very hot to watch. Can't wait.

Mike

David may love us, but he hasn't posted that vid yet, has he now?

Hey! David! What's the hold up here?!! The sheets went over seas months ago! :biggrin:

The second photo doesn't enlarge on this post. But it does enlarge on post 27 on the other thread.

It does now! Please note that Logan is hard when he has a dick in his ass and a cock in his mouth!

Last edited:
The scenes are cumming be patient (no pun intended) :)

Patience is a virtue. A little secret for you. I am not all that virtuous! Frankly, I am about out of virtue, and my patience is being lost at a terrible rate!! Show the fucking vid! :biggrin:

Patience is a virtue. A little secret for you. I am not all that virtuous! Frankly, I am about out of virtue, and my patience is being lost at a terrible rate!! Show the fucking vid! :biggrin:

Oh. Be nice Paris... Don't get your panties in a wad.

Pull that t-back out of your crack. You'll be alright. :001_tongue:

Smoochies :001_smile:

Let's see now, Diesal's bottoming scene is coming up, and soon thereafter it will be Logan's turn. Someone has to say it - Logan is just absurdly beautiful. In another thread there's a head shot of him (no, his face - try and concentrate will you?). My God what utter perfection, and my protestations to the contrary notwithstanding, I do like that slightly arrogant attitude - a lot. I hope he keeps it even while bottoming - I've always had a bit of a thing about power-bottoms.

When I joined I had the option of a one month only or a recurring charge. I picked the latter - best decision I made in a long time. Broke Straight Boys rocks, no wonder ASG has such a chip on their shoulders about this site.

Can CF really be better? No really I'm asking.

To Broke Straight Boys and all who make this site what it is, thank you very much. I mean that, I really mean that.

I'm no longer a junior member, I'm a full-fledged member now. You wove me, you wealy, wealy wove me. Of course you do.

I am, still and after all
Pervert.

Last edited:
I would like to see Logan's college budy have a good at his ass. I remember Logan was so happy to have him suck his dick, lets see how happy he would be to get a shot at straight boys ass.

Im not entirely sold on Logan yet. But the hard on while he is getting it from Tyler and sucking CJ makes me want to see more.

I would like to see Logan's college budy have a good at his ass. I remember Logan was so happy to have him suck his dick, lets see how happy he would be to get a shot at straight boys ass.

Im not entirely sold on Logan yet. But the hard on while he is getting it from Tyler and sucking CJ makes me want to see more.

I actually like Logan's college bud, Jay, better than Logan. Don't get me wrong, I do think Logan is smokin', but Jay has a great attitude, and a great smile and I find him sexy as hell!

Jay fucking Logan would be hot!

The top gets topped by our boy Ty and sucks CJ while getting boned.

Seeing those pictures really gave me something to look forward too. Wow, Logan is the total package. And is that our dear Tyler bringing up the rear. Awesome.:sneaky2: :blush:

I'd really love to see Logan being fucked by someone like Erik or Aiden. It's a pity Tyler won't kiss - it stops him from being a real star in my book.