• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan bottoming pics

The top gets topped by our boy Ty and sucks CJ while getting boned.

What I'm trying to find out Tucson is where you got the pics from in the first place. Im going nuts trying to find more. LOL

I think I need more towels!!! WOW

What I'm trying to find out Tucson is where you got the pics from in the first place. Im going nuts trying to find more. LOL

Check out the thread called "My New Broke Straight Boyfriend" for more pics of Logan. We only have those 2 pics of the bottoming scene though.

It has to be Jay and Logan. It's clear that Logan wants it, and Jay can deep throat if given the opportunity. Their last scene together did not show Jay deep throating enough.

Logan has been working out and he just gets hotter and hotter...:)

Is there a scene where Logan's Buddy tops him. I think that would be really hot. I just wondered. I love the fact that Logan is paired with Tyler and CJ though too that is a huge hit in my book. :thumbup:

I'd really love to see Logan being fucked by someone like Erik or Aiden. It's a pity Tyler won't kiss - it stops him from being a real star in my book.

Hi Rick.
If you want to see Tyler kissing a guy. Watch Tyler and Jacob Feb 2nd 2008.
Enjoy.
Reub.

Logan Logan, Logan! "Don't bite down, BITCH!"? Logan, CJ may be many things, but I can assure you he is no Bitch! He is 100% all beef male, like yourself, and you are no bitch either. Shane, it's a shame you will never know the extreme pleasure that can be achieved by someone who bottoms. There is an incredible level of relaxation and release that is attained when one releases oneself to the control of another person.
That said, the three of you did a fantastic job. Thank you for a great session.

From what I can tell so far, I think Logan likes the scenes more than he is willing to say. He always seems pretty turned on to me, I am willing to bet he liked bottoming more than he admitted

From what I can tell so far, I think Logan likes the scenes more than he is willing to say. He always seems pretty turned on to me, I am willing to bet he liked bottoming more than he admitted

I think you might be right about that JJC. He has no problems keeping an impressive erection going even when the scenes reach slower transition points. I know that some will say that that can be attributed to editing and to some extent it may be. In spite of whatever he may say in words to the contrary though his body is responding quite well to the stimulation of other guys. I think he's having a good time.

Just as I said with Jordan I think that Logan enjoys sexual and physical attention. At this point in his life I don't think he's too concerned about whether it comes from a man or woman. As long as he gets some. LOL He's a trooper. He seems to be handling being thrust into the spotlight very well. Good for him! :thumbup:

Tyler kissing

I'd really love to see Logan being fucked by someone like Erik or Aiden. It's a pity Tyler won't kiss - it stops him from being a real star in my book.[/QUO

Got to agree. When Dustin bent over and kissed him while he was fucking him Tyler didn't seem to have a problem. Pulled him closer. Think he likes kissing but doesn't want to admit it. But hey! He does deep throat cock!

Well, guess I'm going to have to watch the Logan bottoming scene tomorrow. They probably didn't have another video to show, so I'll have to endure this one.

I just hope my dick doesn't fall off,

I just hope my dick doesn't fall off,[/QUOTE]

If it does, then there are two options:

1. If you let us know it soon enough, we might be able to use our Phsyic Powers to correct the issue, or

2. We will attend the Service when you "lay it to rest".

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid