• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan bottoming pics

From what I can tell so far, I think Logan likes the scenes more than he is willing to say. He always seems pretty turned on to me, I am willing to bet he liked bottoming more than he admitted

That is a great observation... I agree.:biggrin:

I just hope my dick doesn't fall off,

If it does, then there are two options:

1. If you let us know it soon enough, we might be able to use our Phsyic Powers to correct the issue, or

2. We will attend the Service when you "lay it to rest".

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid[/QUOTE]

Vicekid,
Thank you, I'm so grateful to have friends with Pysyic Powers, you think the powers could get one of the Broke Straight Boys boys to my place or you don't do miracles.

Derek, Johny, and some times Tyler are showing up on line since Logan is now doing the shows some times I wonder how much we would have to beg to get him to answer some questions here on the forum? David!!! Mark!!!! can you pull some strings please!

Derek, Johny, and some times Tyler are showing up on line since Logan is now doing the shows some times I wonder how much we would have to beg to get him to answer some questions here on the forum? David!!! Mark!!!! can you pull some strings please!

Denny Bear,

Sometime when you were hibernating you didn't notice the addition of BrokeLogan to the membership list. Go ahead and give him a holler......

Last edited:
Vicekid,
Thank you, I'm so grateful to have friends with Pysyic Powers, you think the powers could get one of the Broke Straight Boys boys to my place or you don't do miracles.[/QUOTE]

Ballboy,

There are real limits to what phsyic powers can do. If those "powers" were that strong, then I would not need the site, as they all be here.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Stevie and Ballboy,

I am so sorry to hear about the treatment you have received from Logan. Perhaps, just perhaps if you had treated him with respect, dignity and TLC instead of as a hot piece of *@?, your experiences would be far different.

Tucson, I am glad you have "talked" with him. We've been there and then some. Now we are have gone on to bigger and better.

It pays to heed the expression, "you get more with honey than spice."

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Lo, say goodnight to our friends.