• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane & jason

Elyot you and Baal make a good point. I think it would have been more well received if Jason expressed his love of the rough sex and desire for the rough sex a bit more. He may be a little shy do to being so new to it. Who knows? I do understand what you are saying. However in his videos he has some of those what the fuck expressions on his face, which kind of makes it hard to get if he is really into it or just tolerating it. Robert when he got fucked for his second time. He made a comment to David on the video. "That was awesome!" It is like you said everyone has different likes and dislikes too. I guess what I am saying all in all is that it would be much easier to watch the rough sex if the bottom was more experssive about likeing it in some way. I know that probably will never happen. It does help take the edge off watching someone get power fucked. It even makes it more erotic when you feel like they are really into it. :001_unsure::biggrin:

yesssssssssss

Last edited: