• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane & jason

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Anyone having probs with the LANE & JASON page.

im not having a great time with it no pic's no vids.... so is it just me or everyone

I can't get any pics or vids.... its very depressing lol

Yes i know... we and we wait....... and this is what we get.. lol

But it is the 16th here...... isnt it only the 15th over there?

Can somebody say........................................OOOOOPS!

I guess Lane and Jason were so hot, they melted the camera?

So, Mark. What happened?

Yes i know... we and we wait....... and this is what we get.. lol

But it is the 16th here...... isnt it only the 15th over there?

Here in California it is now 3:00 AM on the 16th, and no vids! I'm going to bed, turning on some peaceful classical music and maybe I can dream a scene between Lane and Jason!

G'nite Y'all.

Last edited:
Heyyy did Jason ... do any other shoots after the one he did with that Dustin jerk off ?

Last edited:
i can't see it either....hope it is up soon..i was looking forward to this one aswell....Jason is HOT!!

Hey guys,
We have a small problem with the update but we're looking into it, and we'll try to get it online as soon as possible. :)

It's a good thing no one was holding their breath for this update....we may have all passed out by now.

Can you imagine what people would say/think if gay men from all around the world seemingly started fainting mysteriously?

Hah, Dr. James Dobson, G.W. Bush, and Pope Benedict would be shouting in unison, "Miracle! Miracle! We told you God hates homos!"

.......LOL.

Anyway, hope the vids are up soon. I was really looking forward to this.

thanks scorpio..... ur the greatest

It's a good thing no one was holding their breath for this update....we may have all passed out by now.

Can you imagine what people would say/think if gay men from all around the world seemingly started fainting mysteriously?

Hah, Dr. James Dobson, G.W. Bush, and Pope Benedict would be shouting in unison, "Miracle! Miracle! We told you God hates homos!"

.......LOL.

Anyway, hope the vids are up soon. I was really looking forward to this.

Sorry couldnt help myself

Attachments

• see_you_.jpg
    see_you_.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 30