• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane & jason

I am a huge fan of boys with tatoos!!! I like Lane!! He makes me laugh. He reminds me of alot of straight boys I have had. But hates off to jason. He is amazing cock sucker and wonderful bottom.What a shame he won't be back.

I am a huge fan of boys with tatoos!!! I like Lane!! He makes me laugh. He reminds me of alot of straight boys I have had. But hates off to jason. He is amazing cock sucker and wonderful bottom.What a shame he won't be back.

Too right bro. I loved it when Lane pushed Jason's thighs and knees all the way back flat onto the futon, up beside his ears. Boys who are flexible enough to do that comfortably are so amazingly hot because it leaves them absolutely wide open and their stiffies completely unencumbered. Jason would be such a total fuck experience. Man oh man.

Too right bro. I loved it when Lane pushed Jason's thighs and knees all the way back flat onto the futon, up beside his ears. Boys who are flexible enough to do that comfortably are so amazingly hot because it leaves them absolutely wide open and their stiffies completely unencumbered. Jason would be such a total fuck experience. Man oh man.

You got that right! Even though I disagreed with how roughly Dustin manhandled Jason in their video, Jason does seem to like it rough. And he looks so hot submitting! LOL

I think Lane and Dustin are both Yutz I think that serves as the plural or is it yutzes ? LOL

I'm sorry that Jason is "barred" from doing any more films on Broke Straight Boys however, I have seen a few guys from other sites appear on College Boy Physicals which I think is from the same camp as Broke Straight Boys wo why the difference.

Jason has had a rough deal on his 2 duos appearing with such morons when there are so many more decent and better looking guys on this site. Maybe it's a 2 way thing and Jason has actually left on his own accord having being dealt 2 bad hands.

I'm sorry that Jason is "barred" from doing any more films on Broke Straight Boys however, I have seen a few guys from other sites appear on College Boy Physicals which I think is from the same camp as Broke Straight Boys wo why the difference.

Jason has had a rough deal on his 2 duos appearing with such morons when there are so many more decent and better looking guys on this site. Maybe it's a 2 way thing and Jason has actually left on his own accord having being dealt 2 bad hands.

I am not sure the reason John. I guess wonce he signed with another comapny that was pretty much it. Austin is about the only one they will have back because he really needs the money to take care of his family. I pretty much agree with you and see your point but the business is what it is. Maybe oneday they will change their minds if Jason still wants to suck some cock and get fucked for the money.:001_unsure:

I am not sure the reason John. I guess wonce he signed with another comapny that was pretty much it. Austin is about the only one they will have back because he really needs the money to take care of his family. I pretty much agree with you and see your point but the business is what it is. Maybe oneday they will change their minds if Jason still wants to suck some cock and get fucked for the money.:001_unsure:
Broke Straight Boys policy would not allow Jason to come back - what a disappointment. He really had a lot of potential. He had a great personality and was an amazing power bottom as everyone pointed out. Even after Lane shoved it right in causing him all that pain he took it like a trooper and continued on. Not a big fan of Lane. I mean I like masculine persona but he was just obnoxious.

I am glad David is now paying extra for the guy bottoming, that practice made my day. I think it is because the guy saying I am fucking you is getting paid less. At least Jason got some pretty good head before getting fucked this time.

Yeah I like that too. Kudos to David. The person bottoming should get more. If the top complains then all you have to do is tell him that he can only get the same money if he does a flip flop. That will usually shut him up. If he agrees then we get a bonus feature to our video. LOL

I agree...... one of my first posts was about the Dustin and Jason shoot ... and i still feel something should have been said to Dustin about his forceful ness .. i have rewatched it ..... no way David could have thought that was alright

But again my opinion... i rewatched it last week...... but i still feel the same.

If id have been Jason.. id have felt very let down .and then he had had to deal with lane befor Dustin.. im muddled its to early my apologise i need to wake up more.. you guys were talking about Danny.

but the Dustin and Jason shoot... was a sore point about the cash as well...... so i guess it does fit

Last edited:
Since Jason so clearly loved having Lane top him, I don't think there's any reason to pity him...

baal, ITA with you. If the Lane and Jason vid had been shown before the Jason/Dustin vid, I don't think there would have been such a negative reaction. Dustin's attitude was horrid, but Jason had a good time! :wink:

Hi there !

As I don't come here very often, maybe someone can tell me why Jason is gone ? He was my favorite model so I'm kinda disapointted :(

Thanks

Hi there !

As I don't come here very often, maybe someone can tell me why Jason is gone ? He was my favorite model so I'm kinda disapointted :(

Thanks

Hey Damonzkid. If you go to the Dustin/ Jason Preview thread I have pulled up what David said about Jason a while back.

Jason likes it rough

Since Jason so clearly loved having Lane top him, I don't think there's any reason to pity him...

Right on baal! The Forum seems to be membered by a lot of vanilla. Jason's work on Broke Straight Boys and other sites all seem to involve some rough sex. Coiuld he just be unlucky in his draw of partners or is it that he likes it? HE LIKES IT! Get it guys? Jason likes it rough even tho you don't. Wish you guys would get over it. Takes all kinds to keep the planet spinning. I have to keep reminding myself of that every time I read one of those 'poor Jason, Dustin and Lane were rough with him' contributions.

Right on baal! The Forum seems to be membered by a lot of vanilla. Jason's work on Broke Straight Boys and other sites all seem to involve some rough sex. Coiuld he just be unlucky in his draw of partners or is it that he likes it? HE LIKES IT! Get it guys? Jason likes it rough even tho you don't. Wish you guys would get over it. Takes all kinds to keep the planet spinning. I have to keep reminding myself of that every time I read one of those 'poor Jason, Dustin and Lane were rough with him' contributions.

You and I so agree on this mister. How about the new aggressive top (who customizes his own Hanes by cutting the waist way down past his hips and carefully zigzagging the elastic back on :lol:) from the last episode, slamming Jason the way he slammed Derrick? Jason would be in total bliss, especially if Corey went OTT and gently bitchslapped him while providing him with a couple of ballslamming pelvic thrusts. Now that Corey has made his dom debut it's even more of a shame Jason is toast at D&E.

Shame for Jason, I mean...

You and I so agree on this mister. How about the new aggressive top (who customizes his own Hanes by cutting the waist way down past his hips and carefully zigzagging the elastic back on :lol:) from the last episode, slamming Jason the way he slammed Derrick? Jason would be in total bliss, especially if Corey went OTT and gently bitchslapped him while providing him with a couple of ballslamming pelvic thrusts. Now that Corey has made his dom debut it's even more of a shame Jason is toast at D&E.

Shame for Jason, I mean...

Sticking out tounge ...
polar-bear-tongue.jpg

I VILL BE BAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK.

Vill was not a typo lmao

Last edited:
ookkkkkkkk to find an animated pic sticking out its tounge ... and not a tiny tiny one either ...............

I VILL BE BAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK.

Vill was not a typo lmao

As in:

Vee haff vays off making you talk...viss electrizzity...

Elyot you and Baal make a good point. I think it would have been more well received if Jason expressed his love of the rough sex and desire for the rough sex a bit more. He may be a little shy do to being so new to it. Who knows? I do understand what you are saying. However in his videos he has some of those what the fuck expressions on his face, which kind of makes it hard to get if he is really into it or just tolerating it. Robert when he got fucked for his second time. He made a comment to David on the video. "That was awesome!" It is like you said everyone has different likes and dislikes too. I guess what I am saying all in all is that it would be much easier to watch the rough sex if the bottom was more experssive about likeing it in some way. I know that probably will never happen. It does help take the edge off watching someone get power fucked. It even makes it more erotic when you feel like they are really into it. :001_unsure::biggrin: