• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane & jason

Jayce, I don't even try to figure out what is or isn't fact anymore! LOL! Some truths are told, and some is acting. Some are good at acting, and some are bad, and then some don't act at all. What you see is what you get.

I LOL at your pre-fucked question! A VERY popular CF model, did a shoot by himself. He showed his pre-bottom shoot process. Multiple enemas which he did on camera, but thankfully he didn't show the aftermath of those! LOL! Looonnnggg shower, so he is squeaky clean, all the way down to his toes, which will get sucked soon. LOL! Then on with the butt plugs. This boy is hilarious, and you can't help butt laugh as he is sitting on the bathroom floor, with a plug in his arse, waiting for shoot time. He is a very funny boy!

My point is, everything is just so pristine in the Broke Straight Boys bottom scenes. I would think shoot prep is similar to the CF boy's.

As David says, this is an entertainment site. That is the way I look at it now anyway. I have to say, a while back I would have loathed Lane, but today, I LOL, and thought he was great! Especially his sign off to the members! LOL! I don't like his Tats, and his persona is ok, only in small doses.

You are so right Paris. Dawson is so cute. Great scene on CF. Without some pre-hygiene being done the anal scenes on Broke Straight Boys would be looking pretty nasty. :ohmy: The truth is though that we do like the occasional illusions as it adds to the enjoyment of the scenes.

You are so right Paris. Dawson is so cute. Great scene on CF. Without some pre-hygiene being done the anal scenes on Broke Straight Boys would be looking pretty nasty. :ohmy: The truth is though that we do like the occasional illusions as it adds to the enjoyment of the scenes.

Tampa, I am so happy you verified that Dawson shoot existed. I can't find it now! I started to think I dreamed the whole thing! LOL! His shoot with his buddy, Pinky, is there still, but I can't find the one I mentioned now. I love the new upgrades there, but am I missing it somewhere?

As far as hygiene at Broke Straight Boys, if there were none, no one would be bidding on the Futon sheets!

Again Kodie like the other guys say, you can't always believe what you see. Poor David gets so defensive sometimes when we point out holes in the plot. And as I've told him we don't do it to be critical of him. It's just that finding bloopers gives us something fun to talk about once we've covered the bases of who was our favorite, who had the biggest dick, who had the better cumshot, etc.

Not that I'm recommending that people waste their time checking out the Dustin/Lane vid again but there were several things that didn't jibe. Dustin was supposed to be waking up Lane. Supposedly we are sneaking into the room with Dustin in front of us to wake up an unsuspecting Lane to ask him to do a shoot. When Dustin opens up the door the lights are already all turned on. Then there is another cameraman inside the bedroom who captures a frontal shot of Dustin opening the bedroom door. Lane is in his underwear supposedly asleep on top of the bed. He has no sheet or blanket on him. All the lights are on and he's still "sleeping". Then Dustin wakes him up and Lane feigns grogginess from having his sleep disturbed.

So sometimes these scenes are set up for our entertainment and amusement. And that's not a criticism but just a statement of fact.

Facehahaha.gif
Im glad it was you that typed all that because i sure didnt want to haha

Yeah that was a 3 parter if I recall correctly. Good shoot.

That is why I couldn't find it! It was a great shoot! Dawson is a doll! I watched his part one, and laughed again! He is a good CF boy!

That is why I couldn't find it! It was a great shoot! Dawson is a doll! I watched his part one, and laughed again! He is a good CF boy!

The shudders and ticks that he gets post orgasm make me laugh. When he orgasmed in that scene with Noah it looked like he was having an epileptic seizure. Talk about intense! Wow!!

I wondered at first if it was an affectation because Dawson didn't always get like that. Now I wonder if it's a worsening medical condition...

I wondered at first if it was an affectation because Dawson didn't always get like that. Now I wonder if it's a worsening medical condition...

He said on a recent radio show with Pete , that is how he always reacts. If that is a medical condition, I wish I had it! LOL!

The radio show? Um, I have bad news for you...

I tend to just get memberships places. Juicygoo.com (http://www.juicygoo.com/camp_ymac.htm) might have some of it somewhere on the site. I'd look myself but I'm like a magpie at sites like that. I spend mondo time on a site and never remember what I originallyw ent there for!

I moved here after losing a job in '95 (my one sister and her family were already here and my brother hadn't moved his family to CA yet) and then my other sister's family (except loser probably-bi brother-in-law) and then my mom moved out here. Living paycheck to paycheck, it's impossible now to move away but it's something I've wanted to do for years!

Hi all,

Been a long time since I stop here. Too much work !

anyway, just finished watching this vid, and well Jason was and still is my favorite model ^^
Don't like Lane at all, not fun to watch. Too much "attitude", too much tatoo, too much ...
Anyway really enjoy seeing Jason again, hope you'll match him with another of my fav soon ^^

xoxo

London, Somewhere back a few pages, there is the story on Jason. Actually, this shoot was done before the last one posted. Jason and Dustin were shown before this one, but this one was shot before that one. Confusing, huh? LOL! I don't know if there are any others in the can, but I agree with you! He is adorable!

I really like Jason. I feel sorry that his last two times bottoming it was with Dustin and Lane. Don't get me wrong; Lane seems like a nice enough guy. He just comes across like he has an axe to grind. Not sure how much of that was role playing and how much was just ego there. Had I been Jason, money or not; I am pretty certain one of two things would have happened when Lane's macho shit started. A, I would have walked out and refused to do it. Or B, I would have wrestled him for the top position just to show him how macho he really was. I know it is just video fantasy. I kind of like to call the guys on their macho crap, LOL. I know when they do that kind of stuff thye are afraid of something. Could it be that they might like it??? I love to pop their egos just for general purposes. I would have been like; OK, he wants his $800.00. I am not giving up this ass until he can suck my cock like a pro. He would have had to work for that $800.00 and all because of the attitude. I talk like that now, (LOL) but in a first time situation; I give Jason his props. Dustin treated Jason like he was just a piece of meat there for his satisfaction. So, Jason's first is a guy who pretty much intimidates him into bottoming.

I know I am kind of spoiled by seeing a lot of power tops that worked as professionals in the business and Dustin and Lane are armatures and straight. Dustin and Lane could be a power tops if they took some lessons from Jeff Stryker or someone who can play a tough guy role and still fuck an ass passionately. What I mean is Stryker gives it to them and he is always checking in with them to see if it feels good. Jeff is always making sure they are getting what they need to out of it. I know his cock is substantially larger too. LOL. Again, I know it is fantasy and these guys are armatures. I think I just need to get past the tough guy attitudes they portray, that dominate saying your are going to be the bottom or else. It is also an instinctive gut reaction of mine to champion the weak or the oppressed. Must be some of that angel nature in me. LOL :confused1:

I am glad David is now paying extra for the guy bottoming, that practice made my day. I think it is because the guy saying I am fucking you is getting paid less. At least Jason got some pretty good head before getting fucked this time. In the end they both seemed happy. Lane really isn't so bad of a guy in the end. Besides, he does have some really nice tattoos.:thumbup: :001_unsure:

Last edited: