• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi, tone it down...

Mark, In your post you say that the producer says (in regard to Kodi's performance) that it is just how Kodi is. Based on reviewing all of Kodi's episodes, I find that statement to be a little hard to believe. In his first three episodes he doesn't exhibit any of the fake groaning, moaning, and facial expressions. Only in the episodes with Mitch and Clayton does he start to go overboard. Either he was instructed to do this or for some reason he decided on his own to pump up his performance. Perhaps he thinks all of the groaning,moaning,and facial expressions make him look more masculine and straighter. I think not.

Well Jaysaw, I think he exhibited some of the moaning and sultry glances at the camera before the Clayton episode too. In moderation it's entertaining and hot. Carried too far it just becomes comical.

I think one of the points being overlooked here is not whether he does this naturally or whether it's all a little bit of overacting or hamming for the camera. The point remains that many viewers find it distracting and somewhat fake and think it detracts from his scenes. That general consensus by many viewers remains unchanged regardless of the producer's take on Kodi's motivations for doing this. Kodi is already so beautiful and talented that he doesn't need this extra edge to make himself stand out from the crowd.

So even if Kodi has never been coached to do this on camera, he would still be better off if the director and/or producer asked him to tone it down at least a little. IMO

Tampa24, I could have been wrong about when Kodi started his antics. Thanks for setting me straight ( this doesn't sound right. I don't think I could be set straight. I am gay all the way). I do agree with what you said about Kodi. I can enjoy looking at his beautiful face and body, if he will just tone it down a little. I love passion, excitement, and enthusiasm in a scene, but just not over the top.

i like him just the way he is, young and learning, he will get better and i cant wait, hes hot.
There is no doubt that he's hot, in fact to my taste, he's the hottest model yet on Broke Straight Boys-2, but if he can follow Clay's direction and learn to be more natural on camera, he could be incredible. The kid is at a perfect age, with a perfect face and body and I want to be able to enjoy his full potential on this site.