• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydn

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I was flipping through some old Broke Straight Boys videos and came across a new model named kaydn summer of 2009 I think. I thought he was pretty cute then, he had that emo kind of look. He had a solo shoot only and never returned. Any body at Broke Straight Boys no what happened to this hottie. Just curious!! Also the Diesal and Shane scene was Hot!!!! How about both Shanes in a shoot together?:001_tt2:

Sorry to hear that. I agree, he would have been on my top 10 list

I was flipping through some old Broke Straight Boys videos and came across a new model named kaydn summer of 2009 I think. I thought he was pretty cute then, he had that emo kind of look. He had a solo shoot only and never returned. Any body at Broke Straight Boys no what happened to this hottie. Just curious!! Also the Diesal and Shane scene was Hot!!!! How about both Shanes in a shoot together?:001_tt2:

I was disappointed he only did the one episode, I was so looking forward to seeing more of him.
But alas I suspect the prospect of furthering his futon education may have been a little bit beyond his liking.