• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaden Raw Rippin' Into Ian

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Yum...an easy 5, well at least for me! The 69 was very hot, as was the fucking. I really enjoy both these guys, and Johnny's right; after fucking, Kaden Alexander looks better and better!:smiley-love001: As well, Ian is always a verbal bottom, which I love...I mean, if it feels good, let us know; thanks Ian!:thumbup: Also, "much love" to Johnny; the angles and being able to see the guys' faces, as well as their "important parts," looked so good. Great pairing...and "wearing!" Just sayin'

Kaden Alexander and Ian

I guess I was just in the mood for these two. They have great bodies, particularly Kaden Alexander. I love hairy - bush, ass, hole and I hate that clean shaven look. These two were hairy great. My whole thing is faces. I want to see the faces of the people getting it on, becoming turned on, feeling it, getting hot. Kaden Alexander has a very expressive face. I don't think Ian ever actually enjoyed being fucked, but his growing flush as he pounded his meat and got close to cumming was hot. Good cum shot. I wanted to see Kaden Alexander's face as he actually cam but not to be.

I always seem to enjoy the energy that Kaden Alexander brings! I do enjoy him as a top more. Ian has grown on me quite a bit. For me, he is one of the handful of models here that I can enjoy as a "True Versatile". He is able to give the right affect of pleasure in either roll, from my observations!

Glad everyone enjoyed it. Cannot bring myself to view it, even though Ian is in it.

I liked it.Thought both boys looked great. I just feel gay or straight a thank you would be nice.If you don't want to
kiss. At least a hand shake.I mean we just fucked buddy.Or a arm on your shoulder.A pat on the back.
Just me . A old romantic.

I liked it.Thought both boys looked great. I just feel gay or straight a thank you would be nice.If you don't want to
kiss. At least a hand shake.I mean we just fucked buddy.Or a arm on your shoulder.A pat on the back.

Or, at the very least...dinner afterwards! Just sayin......LOL:laidback:

A little chemistry and intimacy would have helped this scene. Seemed 'sex by the numbers' position 1, then position 2, etc.

They did a fist bump, what the fuck do you want?!:bump:

I gave this scene a 3 - average in my grading system. Kaden Alexander is really taking care of his body; it's nicely toned. And I can't remember his ever having a problem with JFSFDS (Johnny Forza Semi-Flaccid Dick Syndrome)which makes him a great top - that dick is always hard. However, he doesn't know how to fuck side-saddle very well. Frankly, most of the guys on here who try it are in the same boat. Ian in this video seemed preoccupied (he said he had a lunch date, although I find it hard to believe he would schedule something like that which would depend on a shooting schedule.) To be honest it has seemed to me he has been like that for his last few videos - whether it is school or something else obviously I don't know. Having said that, even on a less than optimal day, Ian is still better than most.

I did like to see the 69, and I almost fainted when there was a slap on the ass. A top slapping a bottom's ass - now an endangered species here at Broke Straight Boys I'd like to see that rectified over time with a more aggressive approach by our more studly tops.

I'd be happy with a slap on the ass then get up and make dinner after my rendevous with Mick! Thats just me though...
What are you trying to say, Peter? That you feed all the boys who fuck you? :001_cool:

I have heard that rumor is going around Seattle.

Ian in this video seemed preoccupied

I'm thinking this was shot around the time Ian was fighting a cold or allergies. Not only was he sniffling and coughing, Kaden Alexander seemed to be very concerned as well...note the full on "opening up" he was giving Ian. Just sayin':par13: (Yes, yes Ian...it's a gift.)