• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny forza

But we are into menage-a-tois, Jon. Weren't you planning on visiting the states? We could all meet up in Pittsburgh and sow some wild oats.
:bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:

The visit is to NYC and it is planned for late March next year. However, the costings have rocketed since I was last in the States and the cheaper flights are normally via another city.

So, at this point, we can take mark's comment about wanting to see Johnny's other films , and the spoiler for his next video, combine that with the fact we know they never shoot a similar scene wherein an actor only repeats what he has already done, and we can extrapolate that johnny, (oh be good!) will at least be orally inclined in his third video. We are thrilled, to say the least!

Great model.

His 'tits' are impressive, and I like that Zane Tate was drawn to give them a brief squeeze. (Zane Tate has squeezed Spencer's tits as well in the thressome.)

I'm looking forward to this boy's sexual education with pleasure.

Who was it that said, The bigger they are, the harder they bottom?

TG
x

So, now we know he WILL give head. HMMMM! Getting closer and closer to the BOTTOM! HE! HE!