• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny forza

Donner

Reaction score
[OH MY GOD!!! without a doubt, Johnny Forza is destined to be THE NEXT BIG STAR of Broke Straight Boys 2. He will be every bit as popular as Blake, Jason, Denver, and Kodi and can't wait to see him paired up and "in the ring" with these fellows. I have NEVER EVER EVER given a 5 to a solo in my life but with this one I made an exception!!

WOW!!!! He will be the next big star if he starts playing with the other boys.

[OH MY GOD!!! without a doubt, Johnny Forza is destined to be THE NEXT BIG STAR of Broke Straight Boys 2. He will be every bit as popular as Blake, Jason, Denver, and Kodi and can't wait to see him paired up and "in the ring" with these fellows. I have NEVER EVER EVER given a 5 to a solo in my life but with this one I made an exception!!

I thought that about Jake too, so I will just wait and see. I guess we can't get our hopes up, until they come back at least once more.......

It's been quite a while since I've had a case of the vapors, but Johnny induced that tonight. He is a beautiful human specimen. Very studly and pleasant. The onset of the vapors happened real fast.

Now as to whether or not he'll be back. That's anyone's guess. Cynic that I am, I can't quite believe that those questions were asked out of the clear blue sky. So time will tell. I know I'd surely like him back and see him top Spencer and Zane Tate.

Now as to the scene itself, I usually don't comment on solos or vote on them unless they are especially horrid or good. This was very good and in my grading system that's a 4, so that's what it got!!

-

Newbie Johnny Forza cums alive....

I think there can be little doubt that this perfectly chisseled straight boy is right up Mikeyank's alley and my alley too!:001_tongue: I would be very welcoming to him should he return to Broke Straight Boys for some more fun in the near future. He did not appear to be self conscious and he had good stage presence while being filmed. I hope Johnny Forza cums around soon gracing our studio with his studdly presence. He surely has mighty impressive pecks and shoulders. I think he is about as perfect as anyone can be and at only 18 too! He can have a long career if he listens to Jason's explanation of "pansexual"! :biggrin: In fact, I would like to recommend Jason for a couple of introductory sessions :smiley-sex022: to better orient him to Broke Straight Boys perks and other benefits.:001_rolleyes:

Sincerely impressed by Johnny Forza,

Stimpy

AS I am not a fan of solos bit for some reason this caught my attention very fast. Johnny has the potential of being a great star but only time will tell, we have to first wait to see if he comes back witch will be great for Broke Straight Boys and his fans.

I liked "Thumper," I think he will go the way of...Jimmy. I believe he will be back, but only to top. Those who really go for the totally straight guy, who just fucks others for money, will be really thrilled to have this guy join the Broke Straight Boys team. He is sexy, dominant and in need of cash; I think you need to pair him with Anthony, another Northerner.

Really enjoyed this solo. Jonny put everything into it and it showed. IF he comes back then hows about an arm wrestling contest with Zane Tate and Spencer ? Loser gets 2 cocks up his ass.. lol.

OH MAMA; JOHNNY BE GOOD! Grab the oven mitts on this one boys and girls Johnny will scorch paint! This has to be one of the hottest solos ever shot; he is just so straight. You end up feeling sorry for the kid for having to work so hard to make rent. Sorry about the poll guys but I couldn’t resist it just had all the ear marks of needing a pool to wager on. Hopefully some one will throw in a door prize; hint hint! :anyone:

I think there can be little doubt that this perfectly chisseled straight boy is right up Mikeyank's alley and my alley too!:001_tongue:
I liked "Thumper," I think he will go the way of...Jimmy. I believe he will be back, but only to top. Those who really go for the totally straight guy, who just fucks others for money, will be really thrilled to have this guy join the Broke Straight Boys team. He is sexy, dominant and in need of cash; I think you need to pair him with Anthony, another Northerner.
Sometimes the comments of fellow forumites entices me to watch a scene, and these comments, among others are sure intriguing. In fact, even though I am dressed and ready to head to work now, I couldn't resist previewing Johnny's solo, and from what I've first read and now seen, I think I might like Johnny a whole lot.

I'm usually into more of a swimmer build than Johnny's super built body, but he is only 18, and seems so sincere that this is a totally new experience for him, so I do like what I've seen so far, and I didn't even get to the "good" parts of his solo.

I know what I will be watching this evening. Thanks for the heads up folks.

Talk about the perfect body. Wow, what a show. I hope he cums back, because I think he would have a lot of fans.

Will have to watch this again, as am sure I missed a lot being fixated on those man-boobs.

Wow, he's the triple threat. Pretty boy, nice body and a huge dick. Would love to see him come back, we trust that Clay will use his magic on him. Oh yea I love the outy too very sexy.

They could have put a better pic though. And the pic where you press the play button isn't up to much either - he is definitely better looking than that.

They could have put a better pic though. And the pic where you press the play button isn't up to much either - he is definitely better looking than that.

I agree, some of the other pictures are much better. Like this one.......

johnny-08.jpg