• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

John Henry

petefromsaintpete

Reaction score
Has any one else gone to John Henry Twitter page? It is worth a look into, man has he gotten buff. John Henry has been a underrated proformer, in my opinion, however he has a whole new appearance. I saw a sneak peek into a sex scene with him & Buddy Wild, it looked great.
@johnhenryxxx and @Buddywildxxx #BedroomArsony

Last edited:
I follow John Henry on twitter as well and have noticed he looks really good. Obviously he has been working very hard on his body. I have always been a big fan of his. Wish we had more scenes with him.

I have watched John Henry in every scene on Broke Straight Boys he is so good and so into his scenes mates. I would never consider him my type only watched his first scenes because of who he was partnered with. A total original and love how he looks now!

I should have known in my personal life the guys you might not be really physically attracted to end up being the most fun in the bed ;-p

I have watched John Henry in every scene on Broke Straight Boys he is so good and so into his scenes mates. I would never consider him my type only watched his first scenes because of who he was partnered with. A total original and love how he looks now!

I should have known in my personal life the guys you might not be really physically attracted to end up being the most fun in the bed ;-p

Welcome to Broke Straight Boys and the message board. Thanks for your input. It's great to have you here. :p

Mark

Welcome to the Forum Dewayne.

Welcome to both of you guys!! :welcome::welcome: