• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

John and Corey

nedrow1

Reaction score
Loved the way John stood up dropping his pants, still attired in his jacket, with no underwear leaving opened:thumbup1: his young flapping cock before throughing off his jackedt to stand before us naked, nude, with his perfect physic of a young man well equipped. He's got nice dark/black hair, tanned skin, and nice nuts and lovely cock shaft leading up to his purple shinny cockhead. Corey takes no seconds, in fact, concluding their performance sucking John's spent cock, tasting his nectar -- a fine performance.

seriously? a fine performance? it was so disgusting, I dry retched the first time John was about to vomit! would score this -100 if I could.

I did like John up until this episode, however, Corey is so bland.. if a colour was ascribed to him, it would be clear.

I can understand why there are virtually no comments on this one. There is just nothing to say...........

The only good thing about John is his cock. I'll bet he's a selfish sex partner even when he's with woman.
As for Cory and his "limited experience"? I would say that has to be with women.

I felt sorry for John I think the poor guy has a gag reflex problem or something similar. Whilst the scene was not at all sexy he seemed willing and not anti guy or anything. He might have been better with just kissing and hand jobs or even sex. I knew a girl who could barely brush her teeth her gag reflex was so bad so I can sympathize.

I can understand why there are virtually no comments on this one. There is just nothing to say...........

When there is no comment to be made on the film dearest, it's just not worth putting one up. I have commented because I like you but the film was shit.

It was almost painful watching David trying to go down on Corey's dick. But, he's a trooper and stuck with it. The scene was pretty vanilla, both have a great body and really nice cocks. Does anyone think David and John (Jon) could be twins?

This was not the worst shoot ever, but close. Corey looked like he was into John, but so uncommanding. I can see why he has limited experience.

Now this is what I'm paying for: seeing real straight boys doing gay sex for the first time!
I appreciate watching the initial stages of introducing these boys to gay sex scene. I look for the "signs" of a new boy learning to suck a cock and get naked with another boy for the first time. Hell, I gaged on my first cock and I'm gay! I perfer to watch these boys in their early introduction to gay sex. Their reactions remind me of myself when I started being sexually active. Their a rough uncut diamond waiting to be polished.

Now this is what I'm paying for: seeing real straight boys doing gay sex for the first time!
I appreciate watching the initial stages of introducing these boys to gay sex scene. I look for the "signs" of a new boy learning to suck a cock and get naked with another boy for the first time. Hell, I gaged on my first cock and I'm gay! I perfer to watch these boys in their early introduction to gay sex. Their reactions remind me of myself when I started being sexually active. Their a rough uncut diamond waiting to be polished.

I agree...I liked it a lot. Both guys really hard....John's cock is worth watching in itself....Corey watching John jerk off was hot - and then inadvertently cuming....then putting his head down as John came....I like the straight/bi combination...it often works like it did this time.

BORING!!!!!!
Hope the new stuff starts before my membership money is due. I am getting tired of the promise of new stuff also.
Sorry Mark, can't wait much longer.