• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy

nsreed

Reaction score
OK guys, nobody has said anything about Jimmy. He is a cute guy! Great eyes, nice body and cock. Obviously willing to bottom if David hooks him up. Very polite but could turn out to be a wild man if pushed that way. No, he isn't in the same catagory as my favorites, Jacob "Anthony", Robert & Alden, Danny, Tyler etc. But he deserves some support!

I haven't watched the vid yet, but I did see his photos. He is cute.

Nice of you to start the thread. I agree, he should have some support!

I read the synopsis of his vid this morning and looked at the still pics. I suppose that at some point I will check out the video, but he is not the type of guy that I enjoy viewing. I guess it gets back to the "Are they really straight" question, and to me he does not look like a "straight" boy or act like one, shoving a Dildo up his ass. I enjoy masculine young guys that look like the guys playing basketball in the schoolyard, (hopefully shirtless). Perhaps he will be a good "first time bottom" to pair up with a truly Broke Straight Boys, but I feel no urgency to check out his solo video. Just one man's opinion.

Mike

Well if he's not the type the rest of you like, he is welcome in my house, bed, car anytime. Only thing I would change is to do a little shaving. Must be why we are all looking at the site since there is a little bit for everyone to enjoy. Bring Jimmy back and I'll watch for sure.

I read the synopsis of his vid this morning and looked at the still pics. I suppose that at some point I will check out the video, but he is not the type of guy that I enjoy viewing. I guess it gets back to the "Are they really straight" question, and to me he does not look like a "straight" boy or act like one, shoving a Dildo up his ass. I enjoy masculine young guys that look like the guys playing basketball in the schoolyard, (hopefully shirtless). Perhaps he will be a good "first time bottom" to pair up with a truly Broke Straight Boys, but I feel no urgency to check out his solo video. Just one man's opinion.

Mike

I'm with you, mikeyank