• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Latest New Models

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
After viewing today's solo by Cooper Douglas, I checked out the last seven models introduced to us on Broke Straight Boys since June 11. These are their names in order of appearance, newest to oldest and their current model ratings as of the time of this posting.

Cooper Douglas - 3.57
David Hardy - 4.3
Salem Pierce - 3.67
Brody Lasko - 4.47
Sebastian White - 3. 83
Ryan Fields - 3.9
Adam Stripz - 3.13

I find it interesting that we've only had seven newbies introduced to us in the last four and a half months, and that only two have a viewer rating of over four. I understand that Mark did promise us hot new models on the way, as he told us he has hired a full and part time recruiter and I guess I am impatient, but as I mentioned on my review of Cooper Douglas, I see beautiful young guys all of the time out and about, but perhaps it is harder to find guys of that ilk willing to perform gay sex on the internet.

I participated for several months in a now defunct forum of former and current Broke Straight Boys forumites, and the esteemed David Adamson of D & E Productions occasionally posted there, and he being in the industry expressed that same message. Ten years ago, guys like Shane, Dakota, CJ, Maverick, Tyler, Danny, Dustin, Alden & Robert, Logan, etc, etc. were not as savvy regarding how whatever you do on the internet will likely show up when you least expect it and can have a negative impact on their lives.

But we have had some beautifies join the mix here in the last year including Ronan Kennedy, Dimitri, Tyler White, Vadim Black and others, so perhaps I need to be more patient for "my types" of Broke Straight Boys to emerge on the scene.

One more note. I dreamt last night of hanging out with three hot young guys, and things did turn sexual. When I awakened I realized that one of them was the beautiful and very much my type, Rocco, from the early days of BSB2. (I later found out he was an experienced College Dudes model, but I didn't know it at the time) and he was indeed a totally believably straight guy who turned me on and apparently is still in the recesses of my brain as I dreamed about him and his dig dick a few hours ago. :001_tongue:

558-models.jpg

Rocco is the long haired guy on the right, from his initial scene on Broke Straight Boys with Jimmy and Slink, from April 4, 2011.

After viewing today's solo by Cooper Douglas, I checked out the last seven models introduced to us on Broke Straight Boys since June 11. These are their names in order of appearance, newest to oldest and their current model ratings as of the time of this posting.

Cooper Douglas - 3.57
David Hardy - 4.3
Salem Pierce - 3.67
Brody Lasko - 4.47
Sebastian White - 3. 83
Ryan Fields - 3.9
Adam Stripz - 3.13

I find it interesting that we've only had seven newbies introduced to us in the last four and a half months, and that only two have a viewer rating of over four. I understand that Mark did promise us hot new models on the way, as he told us he has hired a full and part time recruiter and I guess I am impatient, but as I mentioned on my review of Cooper Douglas, I see beautiful young guys all of the time out and about, but perhaps it is harder to find guys of that ilk willing to perform gay sex on the internet.
if you go back to june 11,
Cooper Douglas - 3.57
David Hardy - 4.3
Salem Pierce - 3.67
Brody Lasko - 4.47
Sebastian White - 3. 83
Ryan Fields - 3.9
Adam Stripz - 3.13

if you go back to may 21, you would add
dimitri - 4.49
Ronan Kennedy - 4.61
jake - 4.34
the number of models rated over four goes to 5 out of 10.

if you go back to march 12, you would add
Zeno Kostas - 4.5
tyler - 4.23
jaden - 3.38
dylan - 4.26
the number of models rated over four goes to 8 out of 14.

Last edited:
if you go back to may 21, you would add
dimitri - 4.49
Ronan Kennedy - 4.61
jake - 4.34
the number of models rated over four goes to 5 out of 10.

if you go back to march 12, you would add
Zeno Kostas - 4.5
tyler - 4.23
jaden - 3.38
dylan - 4.26
the number of models rated over four goes to 8 out of 14.
This is all true another1, but I was just pointing out that we are currently experiencing a drought.

I was surprised to see Ryan so low. I really think he's a "diamond in the rough". I also like Sebastian, he looks like no other model and thats what I like about him. I imagine Betu would like him for the same reason!!

I was surprised to see Ryan so low. I really think he's a "diamond in the rough". I also like Sebastian, he looks like no other model and thats what I like about him. I imagine Betu would like him for the same reason!!

I know I have been lack in my voting...I just took care of Ryan's vote, He just bumbed a lil higher...3.91....LOLOL....getting him closer to 4.0

You know me WELL! :biggrin: