• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jimmy on boys first time again

:nicethread:

"Why any of us would think that just because they are in the business, that they should be able to handle harsh truth, is beyond me. Some people can be awfully frank, and these guys were not immune to hurt feelings. They put their trust in us to protect and support them, and I think ended up feeling betrayed. Once you say something hurtful, no amount of apologies or further explanation can smooth over the hurt."

Wow, LoveLumps:smiley-love001: you just melted my heart... indeed stand by when people, or models, get insulted unnecessary. Members should not hit below the belt because they can, and next claim freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Everyone who ever met Jimmy in person has really liked him. He's a nice, funny, playful guy. When I tripped and landed on my knees in front of him, he helped me up, he didn't chuckle. (missed opportunity?) I enjoyed his company. He showed off his macho manliness at almost every opportunity, just like he did on camera. I don't think he played a part on Broke Straight Boys I think he was just being himself. Some people liked him, some didn't. Just like every other model.

The difference with him and his reputation is he was very vocal on the forum. We are lucky that our models are willing to post and talk about themselves. Unfortunately for Jimmy, and truly for Rob Ryder, as well, they were very publicly both praised and criticized. They are young guys, full of pride in themselves. Why any of us would think that just because they are in the business, that they should be able to handle harsh truth, is beyond me. Some people can be awfully frank, and these guys were not immune to hurt feelings. They put their trust in us to protect and support them, and I think ended up feeling betrayed. Once you say something hurtful, no amount of apologies or further explanation can smooth over the hurt.

This doesn't really have anything to do with the above posts, it's just a thought I've had in my head for a while. Where's that "off topic" sign?

I'm glad I wasn't around when things got heated up for Jimmy and Rob. I think I would have probably defended them, but I don't really know the full story, just reading what you posted LL. You're a good gurl so I trust your words... when it comes to people but thats all. he he xx

I'm glad I wasn't around when things got heated up for Jimmy and Rob. I think I would have probably defended them, but I don't really know the full story, just reading what you posted LL. You're a good gurl so I trust your words... when it comes to people but thats all. he he xx

.........We had a young guy on the forum, not to long ago, that said very derogatory things about girls, and the treatment of them. Those posts got me very riled up, and I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

I don't break very often on this forum, BUT when I heard Jimmy completely disgrace and devalue the young woman carrying his child, and make a complete joke of it on a BTS, I immediately jumped to her defense. And I will never apologize for that.

Yes, in the words of many of the guys here, that is the way guys are....... But, as the mother of a son, who may grow up to have girlfriends, wives, children, I will never, for one moment, act like devaluing, disrespecting, or disgracing women is okay.

But, as the mother of a son, who may grow up to have girlfriends, wives, children, I will never, for one moment, act like devaluing, disrespecting, or disgracing women is okay.

Nope, it's never OK. Well done, you! Defend to the end! xo

Everyone who ever met Jimmy in person has really liked him. He's a nice, funny, playful guy. When I tripped and landed on my knees in front of him, he helped me up, he didn't chuckle. (missed opportunity?) I enjoyed his company. He showed off his macho manliness at almost every opportunity, just like he did on camera. I don't think he played a part on Broke Straight Boys I think he was just being himself. Some people liked him, some didn't. Just like every other model.

The difference with him and his reputation is he was very vocal on the forum. We are lucky that our models are willing to post and talk about themselves. Unfortunately for Jimmy, and truly for Rob Ryder, as well, they were very publicly both praised and criticized. They are young guys, full of pride in themselves. Why any of us would think that just because they are in the business, that they should be able to handle harsh truth, is beyond me. Some people can be awfully frank, and these guys were not immune to hurt feelings. They put their trust in us to protect and support them, and I think ended up feeling betrayed. Once you say something hurtful, no amount of apologies or further explanation can smooth over the hurt.

This doesn't really have anything to do with the above posts, it's just a thought I've had in my head for a while. Where's that "off topic" sign?
I absolutely LOVE your post, Laura. I couldn't agree more with every word that you said, including the fact that Jimmy didn't play a part there. He was just being himself.

And of course he was hurt by many of the vicious, over the top comments that were made by a mean few on the forum. While we all rightly are respectful to Jason, Blake, Denver, Kodi, Connor and whichever other models post. But for some reason, it was "okay" to be rude and nasty towards Jimmy just because he doesn't like to suck cock, and he won't let another guy fuck him. And he sometimes reacted the way you would expect a real, straight guy his age who was being "bashed". He was always himself, love him or hate him.

Nope, it's never OK. Well done, you! Defend to the end! xo

Well judging what you said then what Ms.K said, there are 2 sides to everyone, but we know that. I've said things on here before that I've regretted - especially in the early years, but now I'm a bit older and wiser and more mature I hope I'm better with it. Also with the 60minute Edit there is time for us to re evaluate what we've written, so we can change or delete if we choose.

Jimmy has no relationship with the mother of his sons. The woman choose him as the father, without considering to marry Jimmy.
Most man make denigrating remarks about woman, if they are not present. It's boys humor! Girls hate it.

It's not up to us to judge... and cast the first stone. Jimmy will be a great father.

Jimmy has no relationship with the mother of his sons. The woman choose him as the father, without considering to marry Jimmy.
Most man make denigrating remarks about woman, if they are not present. It's boys humor! Girls hate it.

It's not up to us to judge... and cast the first stone. Jimmy will be a great father.

Two different mothers, for two different kids, he was in a relationship with the one that was pregnant, until just before the Palm Springs Pride.........but he admittedly cheated on her the entire Pride tour.

I don't make up reasons to pick on other people. I am done talking about about Jimmy.

I tried to play with my friend Mikey last night and this morning, I wasn't looking to rehash this crap.

What I said is true, as according to what was shown right here on Broke Straight Boys, and I will not apologize for defending her.

Well judging what you said then what Ms.K said, there are 2 sides to everyone, but we know that. I've said things on here before that I've regretted - especially in the early years, but now I'm a bit older and wiser and more mature I hope I'm better with it. Also with the 60minute Edit there is time for us to re evaluate what we've written, so we can change or delete if we choose.

Right? Right! I was only referring to forum postings bashing Jimmy and Rob for their scenes. I quit shortly after I came back from New Orleans where I spent quie a bit of time with them both. And I very narcissistically only really ever watched BTS where I was involved, otherwise I didn't watch Jimmy at all. He wasn't one of my favorites.

I was only referring to forum postings bashing Jimmy and Rob for their scenes.

And so was I. There is nothing wrong with expressing one's feelings, but there's no need to belittle a model with sarcastic remarks.

Last edited:
Two different mothers, for two different kids, he was in a relationship with the one that was pregnant, until just before the Palm Springs Pride.........but he admittedly cheated on her the entire Pride tour.

I don't make up reasons to pick on other people. I am done talking about about Jimmy.

I tried to play with my friend Mikey last night and this morning, I wasn't looking to rehash this crap.

What I said is true, as according to what was shown right here on Broke Straight Boys, and I will not apologize for defending her.
Ms. K and I enjoy "playing" by bantering about our favorite's, be it Chad or Kodi or one of our other favorites.

But I agree with Ms. K that everything has been said again about Jimmy on this thread, and any further poking and prodding of old simmering feelings would be counterproductive.

"Edit Post Time" back to a mere 15 min.

Also with the 60minute Edit there is time for us to re evaluate what we've written, so we can change or delete if we choose.

Sorry to inform you Jon... with the upgrade to this version the current "Edit time" is 15 mins. Thirty minutes would be a good compromise.

Last edited:
Jimmy has left the building

Jimmy left. No more Jimmy video's. Relax everybody.

Ms. K and I enjoy "playing" by bantering about our favorite's, be it Chad or Kodi or one of our other favorites.

But I agree with Ms. K that everything has been said again about Jimmy on this thread, and any further poking and prodding of old simmering feelings would be counterproductive.

Maybe this song says it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwGc8x7CkM

Poor little jimmy wouldn't let go.... maybe we can't let go.