• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jimmy on boys first time again

Please do not use the J. word

If J. fucks a guy... It's most likely that J.'s new partner experiences a fuck as never felt before.

Ms.K is J.'s no# 1 fan!

Misery-BoxArt.jpg

Last edited:
Luddite reporting in. I clicked BFT and saw no new scene nor a new Jimmy scene. How do you guys know all this?

Luddite reporting in. I clicked BFT and saw no new scene nor a new Jimmy scene. How do you guys know all this?

It isn't showing up for me either. The latest scene that shows is last week's update.

I also went to the site to look for the the new Jimmy scene and instead found a cute blonde haired boy jerking off outside of a window and climbing in to give the dark haired boy a blowjob.

Then I tried to find previews on that site for a glimpse of my Jimmy, but could not.

I'm assuming it will be later tonight that we see Jimmy being interviewed and jerking off. As I may have mentioned once or twice on this forum, I like Jimmy. :drool:

last week jimmy was in a new boys first time update.
i thought there was a two week delay in providing the episodes from third-party feeds.
what's the date on the episode you now can see?

boy thru the window is dated july 01, 2012. jimmy should be in one dated july 08, 2012.
come on people, i feel my creds slipping.

last week jimmy was in a new boys first time update.
i thought there was a two week delay in providing the episodes from third-party feeds.
what's the date on the episode you now can see?

The most recent BFT update is from last Sunday. But you seem to have answered my question. I infer from your response that your are a direct member of BFT as opposed to just getting it as a bonus from Broke Straight Boys? Did the Luddite make the correct inference - ?lol!!

Are you copying me Stowe? Do you have a "nanny cam" in my bedroom?

I also went to the site to look for the the new Jimmy scene and instead found a cute blonde haired boy jerking off outside of a window and climbing in to give the dark haired boy a blowjob.

Then I tried to find previews on that site for a glimpse of my Jimmy, but could not.

I'm assuming it will be later tonight that we see Jimmy being interviewed and jerking off. As I may have mentioned once or twice on this forum, I like Jimmy. :drool:

mike, i think you may have mentioned it.
it not so much an interview as it is jimmy answering fan email while in the shower. he teases, rinses off and cums.
it's cumming, this i can promise.
if i am wrong, then i will bring a copy of it to new york for you to see.

The most recent BFT update is from last Sunday. But you seem to have answered my question. I infer from your response that your are a direct member of BFT as opposed to just getting it as a bonus from Broke Straight Boys? Did the Luddite make the correct inference - ?lol!!

wow! the simple answer is yes!

yes!

That's what I was going to ask.

Anyhow, here it is Sunday evening and no new scene.

I'm not in a hurry to see what's his name though.

it's coming!

mike, i think you may have mentioned it.
it not so much an interview as it is jimmy answering fan email while in the shower. he teases, rinses off and cums.
it's cumming, this i can promise.
if i am wrong, then i will bring a copy of it to new york for you to see.
Call me perverted, :smile: but I am disappointed that I will have to wait another week to see the new Jimmy episode, this time taking a shower, stroking his big cock and shooting his cum while answering fan mail. That concept strangely turns me on.

If you do come to New York with the episode, perhaps you could bring Jimmy with you too? :biggrin: