• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy And Mike

David that was a fantastic pairing. I loved the 69. It was also great hearing Mike say he thinks he liked sucking dick. Those two were great together. It was one of those memorable moments where they both kind of lost their virginity to each other. I will be surprised if they don't keep in couch and do some experimenting on their own. You really brought out the best in those two. Well done.:blushing:

I 100% agree with you Jayman. I liked when Mike said that too and I thought it was a great pairing. Way to go David!:thumbup:

I 100% agree with you Jayman. I liked when Mike said that too and I thought it was a great pairing. Way to go David!:thumbup:

Thanks and Welcome to the Forum Remi.:thumbup:

Its always great to hear those things coming from the boys. I think that has to be one of my biggest turn ons when I'm watching the videos. When these guys go from awkward and anxious---then they settle in---then all of a sudden, who knew, they actually are enjoying it...and when they show it to the camera, it makes everything so much more interesting ... I love it! David you are fantastic!