• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy And Mike

baal

Reaction score
You know what? I think it's mostly down to Mike but I can't wait for this update to be uploaded! It's mostly Mike and I can honestly say that besides the Anthony and Mike a few weeks back I haven't been this excited by the possibilities that may await in ages! :drool:

It's up. I'm downloading. I'm giddy with anticipation!!!

Wow ..... im impressed with Mikey....... i could watch that over and over and over again, did you see how red he went ...I loved Mikeys asking Jimmy questions .... i think we will have a conversion here. lol

I have a feeling Mikey learnt something on the futon that today,and im plz jimmy had such a gr8 time as well....... there were smiles and laughs all round.

Just got through watching the Jimmy and Mike video. Pretty good shoot and both of the guys did a great job.
Let's see what David has in store for Mike in the future. Should be interesting.
Gary

David that was a fantastic pairing. I loved the 69. It was also great hearing Mike say he thinks he liked sucking dick. Those two were great together. It was one of those memorable moments where they both kind of lost their virginity to each other. I will be surprised if they don't keep in couch and do some experimenting on their own. You really brought out the best in those two. Well done.:blushing:

That was interesting! They had a certain chemistry together. Mikey's quite talkative once he got into it. He's also quite hot. Jimmy was also good as well. Yes i agree a nice pairing there!

David that was a fantastic pairing. I loved the 69. It was also great hearing Mike say he thinks he liked sucking dick. Those two were great together. It was one of those memorable moments where they both kind of lost their virginity to each other. I will be surprised if they don't keep in couch and do some experimenting on their own. You really brought out the best in those two. Well done.:blushing:

Do you really mean keep in touch or was the couch a double entendre lol. Whatever, I agree it was a fine pairing and as David said, next time he is going to push Mike to his limits.

WOW it just dont get any better then this. I think we have our newest Broke Straight Boys stars. I vote to give Mike a new nick name, as per the fountains in Vegas, lets call him "Bellagio".

Old Faithful sounds good too. Mike needs to be signed on as an exclusive and be passed around to everyone. I would love to see him spit roasted by Alden and Robert!

I liked their solos, but LOVED Jimmy and Mike together! They both had FUN! I like these boys very much. Great chemistry, and great sense of humor! I want to see them together again! :001_smile:

What a fun vid!!:thumbup:

We give it 2 thumbs up!!!!

Hey David,
Thanks for the hot duo with Jimmy and Mike, they have great chemistry together. We loved their interaction with each other, talking, flirting really. Their reactions to each others cum shots was the best though, especially when Mike came, Jimmy was all about watching him squirm afterwards as he was still touching him. They remind my boyfriend and I of pizza guy Anthony and Mike, they too had awesome chemistry. We hope that you will again pair them up for an even hotter scene.
Thanks again, J and D :thumbup::thumbup:

Great shoot David! Hot boys, Hot action, and plenty of smiles all around. Loved the banter and chemistry. Mike "Old Faithful" came thru (pun intended) for a great shot. Loved the after cum play. I'm with everyone else, can't wait for limits to be pushed!

Be well,

Jayce

Thank you guys for the great comments. Mike really shoots his load...he didn't tell me he was a shooter...but then I didn't ask. So when I first filmed him I was totally amazed!!! I too like the pairing but we have a lot more in store for you to see when it comes to Mike. We did sign him up as an exclusive and I'm really glad he's keeping an open mind.

David I loved the vid. I did notice that mike didn't choke on Jimmies dick. We all look forward to the next vid's

Thanks guys for the new episode. I always like the clips best when two guys have been paired up for the first time.
I think it is wonderful to see them hesitating to do something they have never done before. I think it is also great to see for newbies to the site the kind of shame on their face when the ask for more money :wink:

I love it when they take a deep breath and just dive in.

I surely remember my first time..... I was so damn nervous it like my heart would explode.

Hey David,
... especially when Mike came, Jimmy was all about watching him squirm afterwards as he was still touching him.
Thanks again, J and D :thumbup::thumbup:

That part was hot. It is actually a bit of a fantasy of mine - keep on playing with the guys cock after he cums & watching him squirm but also with the intent of trying to make him cum again

Mike is "it"

This MIke/JImmy video is one of the best yet. Mike is a real star and hopefully we'll be around a long time. He's not only pleasing to look at, he's got a personality AND a sense of humor. Hot and fun. An unbeatable combination. Thanks, David.

This MIke/JImmy video is one of the best yet. Mike is a real star and hopefully we'll be around a long time. He's not only pleasing to look at, he's got a personality AND a sense of humor. Hot and fun. An unbeatable combination. Thanks, David.

Agree as always with you. But without Jimmy the whole thing would have been very different. His face cracking into that brilliant smile, something between wicked and joyful, passing through naughty, cunning and adoring, as he pushed the after-orgasm dick-torture up a notch, was one of the best things in the video. I love to see the happiness frisky high you get when you cum with a nice guy, happen on the futon. It always seems a shame to me when an episode has been a true success, that we find out one of the dudes has been tapped to move into the frat house, and the other cutie doesn't make pledge. Jimmy seemed anodyne and rather banal before he got his hands on Mike, but after this video he's deffo an integral part of a very cute couple. I know it was made months ago and if he doesn't come back there's nothing much to be done, but I'm gonna miss him every time I see Mike if he doesn't.