• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jacob & Jeremy

baal

Reaction score
Def a four (4) star effort by the boys but who does Jeremy remind me of in the picture with the first mini-clip? I can picture the actor but not the context or the show!

Last edited:
I gave it a 4 too. Would have liked to have seen some kissing (jacob has kissed guys before), maybe that's why Jeremy didn't get rock hard until the end.

Jacon always does a good job. He reminds me of Nathan (no longer with us) in that he just gets on with it,,,gay for pay is exactly what he does. Doubt you will ever convert him, but then again, look at good ol' boy Diesal and Jimmbo?

How old is this shoot?

Just occurred to me - i wonder how old this shoot is, because Jacob is only getting $800, and the going rate now seems to be $1000-$1500? In the shoot with Jacob, Anthony and Mike, Jacob got $1200. To some extent, you can date the shoots with the amount the guys earn from topping or bottoming?
Just a thought

I agree with Tampa, I do like Jacob and I think he has come along way since that first scene with Tyler. Not so keen on Jeremy as he isn't my type, though he was definitely enjoying it and overall it was a good vid.

Actually I have to say I know there have been comments on the forum about peoples insistence that the vids are played in sequence but actually I quite enjoy the randomness. Kind of gives a snap shot that shows how the boys have grown and developed. I quite like a little out of sequencing...:tongue_smilie:

So when are we gonna get a sneak peek as to who is on in October?:sneaky2:

Last edited:
I finally realized who Jeremy's been reminding me of. Anyone else see Better Off Ted? Jeremy reminds me of one of the quirky research scientists, the white one...

I like Jacob, but have to say that Jeremy is much better than his photos. I like him. Ok vid, yet again out of order.............

This has been another great piece of work in what has been a very enjoyable month of videos on Broke Straight Boys Some people look down on there being an openly gay or bi guy in the shoot but frankly I think it makes for a better shoot. The gay guy is going to be more aggressive and more willing to dive in and get the straight guy to try things. It also is just enough of a factor to make the straight guy nervous and sort of fun to watch squirm. What really makes me happy is when David pays the gay guys the same as the straight guy. I believe we need to support our own kind.