• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I've been wondering????

They don't call me the CANON for no reason!

I remember that scene too. Even though I forget who it was with. You were giving a blowjob and had gotten hard without even touching yourself. Then suddenly you said you were ready to cum and with only 3-5 strokes it seemed...the cannon blasted. haha It may not have been a spontaneous hands-free orgasm, but it was darned close...and very entertaining. lol

This is a great question and I've seen it happen with Someone I did a scene with. Can any one guess who might have came with out touching his dick?

Okay, I know your cleaver way of making us go back and look at stuff and you are great at promoting, but, now you've got me curious as Hell! I thought it was Paul! Well, here I go back through your scenes.....:drool:

Okay, I know your cleaver way of making us go back and look at stuff and you are great at promoting, but, now you've got me curious as Hell! I thought it was Paul! Well, here I go back through your scenes.....:drool:

Wait a minute, I am a Team Damien Kyle fan, I should know this from shear memory! I don't remember the actual hands free, and I haven't gone back to the scenes yet but, I am going to guess, Graham! You Topped him, so...that is my guess!

Wait a minute, I am a Team Damien Kyle fan, I should know this from shear memory! I don't remember the actual hands free, and I haven't gone back to the scenes yet but, I am going to guess, Graham! You Topped him, so...that is my guess!

VERY GOOOD BetUDidntKnow! It Was Graham Ans\d It Was When I Was Fuckin Him. I Pulled Out To Change Positions And When He Climbed On The Bed He Came lmfao