• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm new here, can you show me around?

melodility

Reaction score
Hi guys! Thought I'd say hello from London.

I'm not actually that much of a newbie, I joined a few months ago, I've been LURKING!! And this will be the first forum I've ever posted in so congrats on creating a little community that I actually want to join in with.

Came in for the archives, really wasn't sure if Broke Straight Boys 2.0 was my thing, but am a total convert.

And Team Max. All the way. :biggrin:

Hi Melodility, and welcome to the forum.

'10 random facts about you' often starts the ball rolling. I'll bump up the thread for you.

Yaaay...I adore max too!

:welcome::welcome::welcome: Welcome to the forum Melodility! I lurked first too, so you are not alone in that. Please post on the 10 Randoms so we can get to know you, and if you have about 47 free hours you can learn about us too.

Max is almost as awesome as CHAD and AYDEN and DAMIEN and.........

Welcome to the forum, melodility! I, too, lurked (for a month) before I joined the forum. And like you I had never done anything like this before. Look forward to your posting as often as your time allows.

-

Welcome to the forum Melodility!

i-love-lurkers_large.jpg

Welcome Mel, I was a member for over a year before I realized there was a forum!! haha

Welcome! We do seem to have some "kinky" people from across the pond...I think you'll be in good company! I hope you post and give us more insight into what turns you on. Max is a hottie and I love his moaning...ah, sex!.....:biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckP7gshWmNQ

Cheers for the welcome guys, feeling the love. :biggrin:

Now, someone recently came up with the grand idea of a Max & Paul 24-hr TV channel. Whoever that was, the wankbank thanks you! There are other couples who hooked up for more than 2 videos together - is it too much to hope for some kind of reunion? If just to make up for the souldestroying knowledge that the TV channel is wishful thinking in the extreme?

Welcome, as Ms. K says please fill in the questions so that we can know a little more about you......you'll soon know us ......happy to have you here.

Cheers for the welcome guys, feeling the love. :biggrin:

Now, someone recently came up with the grand idea of a Max & Paul 24-hr TV channel. Whoever that was, the wankbank thanks you! There are other couples who hooked up for more than 2 videos together - is it too much to hope for some kind of reunion? If just to make up for the souldestroying knowledge that the TV channel is wishful thinking in the extreme?

That idea person was me! :blushing: I loved the update with Johnny when Paul jizzed all over his leg. Wish it had been a Max moment, though. *sigh*

Verry happy to have you on board. Certainly interested in your perspective and looking forward to your posts.

That idea person was me! :blushing: I loved the update with Johnny when Paul jizzed all over his leg. Wish it had been a Max moment, though. *sigh*

I KNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! Isn't life sweeter with Max moments? You have just coined a phrase, my dear. :)