• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hello from me in the uk

thagazboi

Reaction score
hi just wanted to pop in and say hello. i've been a member of the site since last month and im loving it but havent really posted on the forum but im hoping to change that.

my name is adrian-gaz and im from london in the uk, i'm 22 and currently work as a part time office assistant but hoping to become a fireman in the next couple of years.

well thats me- i'm here and i'm queer. l8ers x

Welcome to the Forum, Adrian! We have a few members from the UK here. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!

Adrian, know what? There a thread here where members can post 10 random facts about themselves. I'd love to know 5 more besides the ones about working in an office (anything like The Office?), wanting eventually to be a fireman, being a brit, being 22, and being queer.

Actually a whole new 10 would be ace.

I'll bring the thread back on so you can have a look at it and decide if you wanna make a second debut.

Hearty welcome.

Hey Adrian

Welcome to the forum from one of the Kiwi contingent.
You will have a great time here you know....everyone is great.

I think it is a great idea for you to post on the 10 Random facts...I definitely want to know more about the guy who is gonna be a fireman:drool:

Hi Adrian and welcome to the forum, I will start by saying for heavens sake kid be careful in here. The forum is filled with dirty perverted old men that are out for nothing more then to have wild and uncontrolled sex with someone as adorable as yourself. So please, please be careful but I will try very hard to control myself! :001_tt1:

I would also like to offer a large hug and pat on the back for your desire to become one of your nations finest by becoming a fire fighter. That is a very noble and dedicated decision you have made and I salute you for it. And if you ever need any help with your hose by all means just let me know. :sneaky2:

Seriously though welcome aboard and kudos to you for your admiral decision.

Welcome to the Forum Adrian... Thanks for taking the time to share. I am enjoying your posts. Keep on posting.:thumbup: