• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from London!

No question johnny, he is a very handsome young guy and was willing to share his pics with us which was very nice, but as a guy who has been here "forever", I've learned not to get too excited by a newbie poster as most wind up losing interest very quickly.

I'm always happy when a newbie becomes a regular like you've become. I hope Londonboy does come back, but if not, it was nice to see him here for a while. But most importantly, I'm glad you decided to stay here, johnny!!!
Thanks Andy
I just wanted to get my name off that post site.Felt so foolish.Then Dan got your name off.
Glad about that.Woke up in a mood.Happens.Have a good day my friend.I will talk to you later.Don't work to hard
Love You
johnny

Thanks Andy
I just wanted to get my name off that post site.Felt so foolish.Then Dan got your name off.
Glad about that.Woke up in a mood.Happens.Have a good day my friend.I will talk to you later.Don't work to hard
Love You
johnny
OOPS.Will johnny ever learn????

I'm still here!! Life's been pretty busy but I've still been on the site pretty much every other day. Some great videos here I'm still catching up on!!