• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm Done

balboa

Reaction score
With the new changes of BSB2 I can't say that I'm a happy camper here. Sure the forums are great, most of the new models are nice, but between Clay, the poor production and directing and Jimmy, who is appearing too often for me with no end in sight, I can no longer justify this expense. I've canceled my subscription and will no longer be a member after it expires. Perhaps I'll return when things have improved.

With the new changes of BSB2 I can't say that I'm a happy camper here. Sure the forums are great, most of the new models are nice, but between Clay, the poor production and directing and Jimmy, who is appearing too often for me with no end in sight, I can no longer justify this expense. I've canceled my subscription and will no longer be a member after it expires. Perhaps I'll return when things have improved.

Awww Balboa that is sad to hear, but I understand:bored:

Just know that Robbie loves you and will miss you a ton!!

Thanks for letting us know Balboa. You are a very interesting, intelligent poster, who always seems to have an open mind. I will miss your input on the forum, and perhaps you will return some day. It has been my pleasure to have you as a fellow forumite. Best wishes to you. :thumbup1:

Dear Balboa,

You will be greatly missed. It has been a pleasure getting to meet and interact with you. I hope we will see you back with us in the near future. For now let's enjoy the time you have left.

Thanks for letting us know Balboa. You are a very interesting, intelligent poster, who always seems to have an open mind. I will miss your input on the forum, and perhaps you will return some day. It has been my pleasure to have you as a fellow forumite. Best wishes to you. :thumbup1:

Thanks, Mike. You are seriously both a gentleman and a scholar. You certainly have my respect, and I've enjoyed all your posts, even the ones I didn't agree with, because you impress me with your brilliance and compassion.

Dear Balboa,

You will be greatly missed. It has been a pleasure getting to meet and interact with you. I hope we will see you back with us in the near future. For now let's enjoy the time you have left.

Thanks, Tampa. Same here. Always enjoyed reading your posts, and I know a good heart when I see one. And yes, I'll still be around giving my 2 cents worth until the buzzer goes off and my time's up here.:blush:

i have enjoyed reading your comments. without agreeing with your conclusions, i found that they added light to the issue being discussed.
i hope you will return someday and soon.
be well!

I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving Balboa, you are a really nice and really level headed, and a really cool guy. You have never been mean nor rude nor indecent in a single post I've read of yours, even when you're not happy with the material that you're discussing. You always make sure to be 100% respectful towards everyone, including the other forumites not to mention the Broke Straight Boys cast and crew.

I'm actually leaving too, but not because of anything against the current Broke Straight Boys scene participants, I actually love Jimmy and love Colin even more. I'm just getting bored with it all is my reason, and I'm bored with the advertising and poor production work in the scenes which the models have absolutely no control of. And regarding the advertising, that's actually not even a valid complaint because after all Broke Straight Boys is a business, and they're in this to make a profit plain and simple, and I certainly don't fault them for that. It appears they are needing to increase revenue, and the only logical way in order to do that is to increase the gimmicks, increase the advertising to continue getting more paying members and rebills. I would do the same thing!

But I'm with you, after awhile you start justifying expenses and Broke Straight Boys hasn't been a justifiable expense nor relevant in my opinion for quite awhile.

I expect to see the free tubesites and blogs loaded down with advertising, if I want to look at it I'll hang out on the free sites. I can watch webcams and jackoff videos for free, and if I ever get to wanting to see that (which is unlikely lol), then I'll hang out on the free sites.

To whoever called me a queen and to leave the last time I said I'm getting bored (I forgot who it was actually), you got your wish. :)

Hate to see you go but...

I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving Balboa, you are a really nice and really level headed, and a really cool guy. You have never been mean nor rude nor indecent in a single post I've read of yours, even when you're not happy with the material that you're discussing. You always make sure to be 100% respectful towards everyone, including the other forumites not to mention the Broke Straight Boys cast and crew.

I'm actually leaving too, but not because of anything against the current Broke Straight Boys scene participants, I actually love Jimmy and love Colin even more. I'm just getting bored with it all is my reason, and I'm bored with the advertising and poor production work in the scenes which the models have absolutely no control of. And regarding the advertising, that's actually not even a valid complaint because after all Broke Straight Boys is a business, and they're in this to make a profit plain and simple, and I certainly don't fault them for that. It appears they are needing to increase revenue, and the only logical way in order to do that is to increase the gimmicks, increase the advertising to continue getting more paying members and rebills. I would do the same thing!

But I'm with you, after awhile you start justifying expenses and Broke Straight Boys hasn't been a justifiable expense nor relevant in my opinion for quite awhile.

I expect to see the free tubesites and blogs loaded down with advertising, if I want to look at it I'll hang out on the free sites. I can watch webcams and jackoff videos for free, and if I ever get to wanting to see that (which is unlikely lol), then I'll hang out on the free sites.

To whoever called me a queen and to leave the last time I said I'm getting bored (I forgot who it was actually), you got your wish. :)

Dear Abe,

You know how I value your comments and I am not going to try to convince you otherwise about your Broke Straight Boys membership. A big part of the episodes I find boring too and I certainly cannot justify my membership except for the archived episodes of Broke Straight Boys-1 and the interaction on the forum. Basically, if either of the two items was to vanish, so would I.

I want to wish you the best of luck and realize that many of us old-timers will most likely be around, should you decide to return. You will always be welcomed back on the forum. You will be missed by many like me.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Abe,

You know how I value your comments and I am not going to try to convince you otherwise about your Broke Straight Boys membership. A big part of the episodes I find boring too and I certainly cannot justify my membership except for the archived episodes of Broke Straight Boys-1 and the interaction on the forum. Basically, if either of the two items was to vanish, so would I.

I want to wish you the best of luck and realize that many of us old-timers will most likely be around, should you decide to return. You will always be welcomed back on the forum. You will be missed by many like me.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thank you Stimpy, I appreciate it. But frankly, I think more advertising is being done in the forum than in the site itself. A certain amount is perfectly fine, but when I log in more often than not and see 90% of the new forum posts are by the staff and employees promoting stuff and promoting themselves, it gets quite tiresome. I know many love it, it helps to fuel the fantasy for others, but to me I see it as largely one advertisement after another and I'm over it already. :)

Thanks, Abe. I'll miss you guys. But as you stated, this is an expense that I can do without if it's not providing me with what I feel is my money's worth. But who knows? Things may change for the better sometime down the road. But, I too have gotten bored with it all. I recently canceled another (long-term membership) website because I felt I was being short-changed. It too was once a wonderful site with phenomenal talent, but has declined in recent years. Money's too hard to come by these days to waste.

I will have to chime in with all the others

Dear Balboa,

I understand your concerns over Broke Straight Boys-2 productions and Jimmy too. I share your concerns. Fortunately like you, I have had the luxury of having College Dudes to fill in where Broke Straight Boys-2 was frequently MIA. Too bad they don't have a forum on College Dudes's where we could interact about the new scenes. I just got back from a 2-MONTH absence from Broke Straight Boys and it allowed me to put things into better perspective.

It was a pleasure having you contribute on the forum. You will always be welcomed back if at some time in the future you change your mind. Unfortunately, Broke Straight Boys management decided to put most, if not all, of its "eggs in a single 'straight' basket" who is unwilling to reciprociate inorder to make scenes less mechanical and boring. He might have loosened up a quarter of an inch, when he is miles from being on target on a gay website. It is as if he is trying to be a gay recording artist, but has decided not to blend in with the music, preferring to remain defiantly tone deaf.

I have appreciated your postings very much and want you to know you will be missed around here. Best of luck, Balboa!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving us Abe. You know I'll miss you. It's people like you who have made the forum a vibrant and happy social activity. I admit that I stay around mostly for the forum. I realize that for many of you, that alone is not enough. I certainly hope that the issues you guys find lacking will improve enough for you to want to return.

I came home from work, hoping for some fun on the forum.:biggrin:

Now I feel sooooooo sad.:crying: I understand, but I still don't want either of you to go.

Well man I havnt had much time with you hear on the forum but thank you for the wisdom and insight you have shared with me and all the ones before. If I know anything about anything its that you will be missed here. Your post have always been a light in my day when I read them. Just like everyone said before you are a cool cat. I will be looking foward to the rest of the time you have on your membership. Hopefully u can catch an episode or two more of Colin! ;)

Dear Balboa

Sorry, that you are leaving. I couldn't agree with you more. I agree that Clay waists great talent, and production leaves a lot to be desired. Jimmy is a useless and in scenes way to often. Please Balboa, reconsider. I will try a couple more months.
Take care
Tobey

I love the message boards and it certain makes me feel a little more part fo the "show" and some of boys just make me smile. As most of you know, I have a Man crush on Jimmy and can't get enough of that smile and those dimples. I wish I could share the charm. Don't get me wrong but I'd love to be his bitch for about 30 minutes.:001_tt1:

Dear Balboa and Abe,

I'm going to miss reading your posts. You certainly tell it like it is, good or bad. You're both highly intelligent men whose point of view is always respected. I, too, am getting tired of the same old same old. I think the forum is great, but to tell you the truth, I've never felt really welcomed, except by a few members like Tampa, JTDestin, love lumps and a few others. I guess it's because I bitch too much about Jimmy and Jamie. Anyway, you will be missed and if I'm still around, should you decide to come back, I will welcome you back with open arms! Love ya!

Tequila:crying: