• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Im back!

I'm sorry Tyler. I wish I could wrap you in a hug and make all those problems magically work themselves out. You will get through this though. You have some really good friends in Denver who I know are there for you.
u would love that if i rolled up in ur arms :p lol

I'm trying tampa, my life is so fucking hard u have no idea
Dear Tyler
I know this won't help right now. But take it from someone that has been way low. So low I never thought I would get up again.
But it will get better. You got a lot more shit to go through .It is a big thing ( but it is a car ) your healthy, beautiful, and you seem like a nice guy.
That is the important thing. Life is a bitch it is hard. But believe me beautiful boy. It will get better. One fucking day at a time. It's life. It is living.
xo johnny

u would love that if i rolled up in ur arms :p lol

Of course I would Tyler. haha :001_smile:

But I would also enjoy it for the opportunity to love on you and let you know that people care about you as a person. It matters to many of us in here when someone we care about is having a tough time. xoo

But I would also enjoy it for the opportunity to love on you and let you know that people care about you as a person. It matters to many of us in here when someone we care about is having a tough time. xoo
I agree with you 100% Tampa as we don't all just think of them as a piece of meat or a performing monkey as they are genuine people who our thoughtful and just like the rest of us. I think that some people may think that because there on here they must be loaded and live the life of Riley but it's obviously not the case. Dan x

I agree with you 100% Tampa as we don't all just think of them as a piece of meat or a performing monkey as they are genuine people who our thoughtful and just like the rest of us. I think that some people may think that because there on here they must be loaded and live the life of Riley but it's obviously not the case. Dan x

Exactly Dan,

People like Tyler who offer us a glimpse into their lives and their good character and who give so much to try to help and please others, are so much more to us than just a pretty face. It goes way beyond the physical.

Like a man who had to make a split second decision and couldn't fathom killing a cat.

Dear Tyler
I know this won't help right now. But take it from someone that has been way low. So low I never thought I would get up again.
But it will get better. You got a lot more shit to go through .It is a big thing ( but it is a car ) your healthy, beautiful, and you seem like a nice guy.
That is the important thing. Life is a bitch it is hard. But believe me beautiful boy. It will get better. One fucking day at a time. It's life. It is living.
xo johnny

i know i have to look at it that way. its just my car!!! lol....my baby!!!!

and thats exactly why i bless u guys, u guys are always here talking and sharing an opinion/ advise. i really appreciate it.

At this rate I'm deffinatley going to have to get the dentist out as your so sweet I'm going to end up having false teeth at the age of 30 lol