• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ian seems to be a Good Fit!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I took it with a grain of salt, as some of you suggested, but I did listen. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the scene, but good lord! I didn't know I was that white! :shock: Hahaha. I'm gonna start working out more so I'm a little more defined, but thats not because you guys said anything about it, I just like to stay fit and look good. It's funny that some of you though my underwear was cute because they were actually a birthday present for my ex girlfriend, she got me those blue ones and a pair of neon pink ones. Lol. The forum here is pretty cool and I'll try to post when I can. My next scene comes out in 2 days so be lookin for that, and hopefully I can meet some of you at Denver Pride in a few weeks. It's my day off, so I'm gonna go back to bed now. :cya:

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I took it with a grain of salt, as some of you suggested, but I did listen. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the scene, but good lord! I didn't know I was that white! :shock: Hahaha. I'm gonna start working out more so I'm a little more defined, but thats not because you guys said anything about it, I just like to stay fit and look good. It's funny that some of you though my underwear was cute because they were actually a birthday present for my ex girlfriend, she got me those blue ones and a pair of neon pink ones. Lol. The forum here is pretty cool and I'll try to post when I can. My next scene comes out in 2 days so be lookin for that, and hopefully I can meet some of you at Denver Pride in a few weeks. It's my day off, so I'm gonna go back to bed now. :cya:

Well, I just realized I haven't posted on this thread yet. I liked your solo, even though, like many, solos are not mu favorite type of scenes.
I prefer watching the interaction between two models. I do appreciate, though, getting to know a little more about the model during his solo.
Yours was good. You looked great. I decided to quote your message to tell you that you're doing the right thing taking things with a grain of salt. I'm glad that some of the feedback didn't make you run the other way ;)

Ian, I'm very happy to hear that you will be in Denver for Pride! I look forward to meeting you!

​I enjoyed your solo, btw. looking forward to seeing you with Ayden :blushing:

Ian, I'm very happy to hear that you will be in Denver for Pride! I look forward to meeting you!

​I enjoyed your solo, btw. Looking forward to seeing you with Ayden :blushing:

M apologies to Ian for taking his thread off on a tangent.

For myself I'd have to split the difference here. Has Ayden finally started to step up his game from his earlier scenes? Finally, yes. Does he still have room for improvement in bringing more personality and enthusiasm/effort to his work onscreen for a model of his seniority and the high-tiered models that he's often paired with...even if he is straight? Yes. No doubt. Like Ms.K though, I'm not giving up on him.

Agreed Ms K I like Ayden but compared to the new models he should be up there with Jason. I hope he stays cause he is a great looking kid but he needs to practice his craft.

All models are not created equally

Agreed Ms K I like Ayden but compared to the new models he should be up there with Jason. I hope he stays cause he is a great looking kid but he needs to practice his craft.
I disagree about the necessity of Ayden to perfect his craft. I originally signed up here to see real or believably real straight guys, and to my way of thinking Ayden has gone much further than I would expect a "real" straight guy to go with his cocksucking skills as a big example.

I understand that the majority of Broke Straight Boys fans care more about hot sex than the guys appearing or really being straight. So while Jason, Skyler, Duncan, Adam, Daniel and even my beloved Paul ALL show the skills that you want. Can't I keep Ayden just the way he is to satisfy my fantasy of a beautiful young straight guy willing to jack off another guy, even suck his cock, and of course to fuck him, but not wanting to kiss another dude and certainly not take a dick up his ass either?

I like to watch straight guys who don't want to kiss or get fucked. All I ask is an occasional Ayden type to appear once every two or three weeks to keep me happy, and you guys and girls can have all the models and scenes with "hard working and willing to please" guys while I wait for my "believably straight" prince to entertain me.

I agree KL. Ayden is easily one of the most beautiful guys on the site. His potential here is enormous. Rather than saying he needs to practice his craft though, I think I'd say he should keep refining and fine-tuning his craft. "Practice" might indicate that even as a straight guy he should be doing lots of homework. :scared: I'm sure he'd consider that punishment. haha

I look forward to his scene tomorrow with Ian. And vice versa. I look forward to seeing Ian with Ayden. :biggrin:

I have read thru the postings on this thread twice and it fascinates me. I am curious how someone can label a model as gay, straight or bi from watching a structured (somewhat) jerk-off scene. If this is the case then it seems reasonable to intuit that Paul has to be gay. Afterall, as some of you have noted, he starts to get hard when he begins to suck a dick, so this must be irrefutable evidence,right? I mean would a really straight guy get hard from sucking dick? Hey, don't bother getting pissed at me. This is a perfectly logical observation. (or maybe I just "sense it). MikeY really understand your point and agree that your request is very legitimate. And I hope anyone that reads this posting understands what I am actually saying. And incidentally, it took me awhile but I have now seen every video on this site (with the exceptions when a guy did a solo and didn't come back) and there were actually a number of self-identified gay and bi guys. But there were also some exceptionally hot scenes too. As to Ian, I really personally don't care what his orientation is if he can give me a good, hot shoot to watch. Selah!