• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ian seems to be a Good Fit!

I don't know whether most of the Broke Straight Boys models are straight or not, but for me to pay for and be entertained by a site that advertizes their models ARE straight, I have to be able to believe that they are what they say they are. People can call me part of a rough audience if they want, but I became a member only because of what Broke Straight Boys advertized, as I am turned on by that kind of sex. I go elsewhere for my other desires.

I agree with you on that much Robb. I come to this site to see straight (or at least believably straight) guys have sex with each other. It's such a tightrope for the those in charge of the site to walk though. If some members here want to see hot gay guys having hot sex with each other...there are plenty of other sites out there that do that very well. Broke Straight Boys is very unique and special to me for the premise that it stands for.

Having said that, there have been over the years and up to present day, a handful of models who I figured were probably bi or gay. I'm not talking a large percentage here. My point is though that some of them have made Huge contributions to the site. So much so that I could not have imagined the success of the site without them. So while I like all the models to look and act as straight as possible in the way they carry themselves...I could not bring myself to ask for a sign saying, "No gays (or bi's) need apply."

Last edited:
You guys are a rough audience. I thought Ian was very attractive and a stunning load. I don't know if he is gay or straight and i really don't care. I will say this, there are thousands of guys out there who come off as the biggest nelly queens i have ever seen who are married with kids and would not consider doing another guy and some of the butchest sports loving hanging out with the bros kind of guys whose feet go in the air immediately. I am thinking of one guy in particular that I love a great deal who is a gentle soul in bed and a terror otherwise
I don't think that anyone has been too "rough" on Ian. I think we all agree that he is a very cute young guy with a great body, a great dick, and an incredible cum shot.

While you don't care if he is gay or straight, for some of us that is the whole "hook" to this site which distinguishes it from every other gay sex site, and it is part of the fun of being a member here and being on the forum to play the game of guessing where on the Kinsey scale each of the models fall.

There are obviously many gay and bisexual models who have graced the Broke Straight Boys futon, couch and bed over the years, and I think Ian is an excellent addition to the stable of regulars here, regardless of what his sexuality may be. Ian is unquestionably a very hot guy and I sure hope that he doesn't take any offense to those of us who like to ask these questions.

I loved him! I think he is pretty cute, great eyes, smile, body and cock! Amazing load I hated to see get wasted. Sure he pinged me a few times but I don't care if he is gay or not. I want to see a lot more of him! I don't want the site turned into a "nelly circus" either but he is great! Look back at Cousin Mikey (Jacob/Anthony's cuz). I think just about everybody loved him and he was a very open gay who was in high demand. In fact I would love to see him again! I have to agree with some, I think a real 100% straight dude may try this once with a wank or BJ session, but if they are really 100% straight they don't come back. There are a lot of guys BSB1 & probably BSB2 that did just that.
Guys who say they are still straight and do this over an over are more then just open minded. They are at a minimum Bi! And there is nothing wrong with any of this! I am considered a pretty decent looking guy and I get hit on a lot by girls and guys every friggin day! I can and DO appreciate female beauty! And I have some amazing girls that are stunningly beautiful as very close friends. But I can't even think of a cash figure that would tempt me to have sex with them. So yeah, I am 100% gay. And I think a 100% straight guy would feel the same way!

I remember not so long ago that I was "told off" by some senior (in years) members when I said I thought Blake Bennett was gay.

Obviously everyone on the forum does not read all the threads. I stated a thread called "Audio Issues" on May 23, and Mark did respond twice on that thread. So, for now I will put my ear against the speaker and read the scene discriptions more carefully that I usually care to for some "nuggets" that I may have missed, and I will wait patiently for the new scenes with the new mics to be presented.

Hey there Mr. MIKEY !!!

Thanx for the update. I am one of those "peeps" who do not read all the threads,
-so I actually checked out the membership & general threads listings and at first could'nt find yours.
- it was on the previous page.
But now that I know Mark & Co. are on top of things, I will :stfu: STOP :cuss::wtf: about the SOUND.

... ... ... Until I get bored from waiting to get done with all the scenes already CANNED,
then BACK TO ... :crying2::crying1::cursing:

I remember not so long ago that I was "told off" by some senior (in years) members when I said I thought Blake Bennett was gay.

I STILL HAVE A STRONG "SENSE", HE IS SEXUALLY & EMOTIONALLY ATTRACTED TO GUYS. YES I THINK HE IS MORE GAY THAN BI.

As I've wondered about this "straight-ness" of these models, I realized these boys are mostly "still" in their TEENS.
They will come to terms with what they are "sexually" at their own pace.

... Heck, I was in MAJOR DENIAL about my own "gayness",
that I even had a big blow out with my best friend (since grade school thru college)
-who said he really understands and will still be my "best Bud" if I can at least admit I am "BI".
-I asked if he was sexually curious and was just "projecting", he said NO but If I needed to find out about myself, he will offer his dick to me. - what a "fucking" friend. We lost touch.

However, the move to San Francisco in the mid-80's sealed my faith. In the '87summer season of GAY PRIDE,
I became a "CARD CARRYING" friend of Dorothy, a "DEVOTEE"of Saints Barbra Streisand & CHER,
and of course joined the pilgrimage to the MADONNA.

... I tell you Myrna, I breathed in and breathed out everything QUEER.
... ... I WOULD NOT SLEEP with BIs and Closeted queens. I reasoned that I did not go through all these
painful struggles just to end up in bed with my GHOST/PAST.

... I became an unforgiving/uncharitable Idealist.

BUT guess what now? ... All that Drama is now done with - part of passage-evolution.
I am now the most OPEN-MINDED, BE WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT , as long as...
... YOU ARE EQUALLY GENEROUS TO OTHERS, OTHERWISE, I WILL CALL OUT YOUR ASS !!

So, when I seem to call out a model as "NOT" straight, I am simply being "intuitive" and I do that here in the FORUM
ONLY for the forum's sake because this SITE - (that I PAY subscription to) is called Broke Straight Boys
... I am not "chastising" them.

Whew!! I digressed did'nt I...:offtopic:... Sorry MATES, but I hope you guys kinda-sorta got my point. :4755f044:
... My :useyourhead: head is spinning. I need to lay down. :sign0045::stfu:

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the solo scene, so usually I give those a 3 - average in my grading system unless the performance is especially horrendous - then a 1 or 2 depending on the level of horrendousness.

Ian comes across as a charming and handsome young man with all the attributes for a scene worthy of a 3. However, I gave him a 4 - very good in my system because he shot a nice load and we don't get those all that frequently.

Buckeye, I have re-read your post several times now but I have not seen a definition of the "error." Is this error you've seen an implied "error" and that I'm just little dull in perceiving it?

I was trying to be nice, Mac, by not saying he was lying about being straight. It has since been brought up that being that young, he may not even know what he is at that age, which has merit. But after watching the scene for a third time, his little story about being hit on by a gay acquaintance and telling them that he was straight, sounds made-up and amateurish. I believe he knows exactly who he is.

I have, however, stated that he put on a good performance, and that I liked him very much. But if he is straight, then I'm MEGA straight.

Last edited:
I did not watch all this but Ian has a nice body and seems to fit with Broke Straight Boys His next scenes is with Aydren which probably will not give us all that much insight unless someone has taught Ayden some pointers.

I have to agree with that was said he is a keeper and his first scene with Ayden is going to be great can't wait to see it on Wednesday... Keep up the good work Ian

I will have to agree with all that was said and yes he is a keeper, for him to have his first scene with Ayden it is going to be fantastic to watch.... I have to say I was surprised how good he was for his first solo and I am not a favor of them but this was awesome so Ian keep up the good work

I did not watch all this but Ian has a nice body and seems to fit with Broke Straight Boys His next scenes is with Aydren which probably will not give us all that much insight unless someone has taught Ayden some pointers.

LA, LA, LA, LA......

teenage-girl-plugging-ears-irritated.jpg

Sorry Ms. K Ayden is a good looking kid but his development is non existent he just floats through scenes. I like a pretty face but a one trick pony gets boring real fast.

Sorry Ms. K Ayden is a good looking kid but his development is non existent he just floats through scenes. I like a pretty face but a one trick pony gets boring real fast.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one, and still be friends. I have watched AYDEN from day one, and I have seen growth, especially the last three scenes, so I will not give up on him......

crying-med.jpg

I agree with all of the above, even though I don't like solos. I hate to see that much cream wasted. And WHAT IS WITH THE SOUND? I feel like I'm going deaf. Does everyone have this problem?

Obviously everyone on the forum does not read all the threads. I stated a thread called "Audio Issues" on May 23, and Mark did respond twice on that thread. So, for now I will put my ear against the speaker and read the scene discriptions more carefully that I usually care to for some "nuggets" that I may have missed, and I will wait patiently for the new scenes with the new mics to be presented.

THE SOUND QUALITY IN THIS VIDEO WAS ATROCIOUS.

The sound quality issue came to prominence on the forum in February when scenes from the new studio sets in Denver became regularized on the site. (There were even some sound issues raised from time to time in the old sets in Fla.) We were told that sound quality was going to be addressed in the not too distant future as management ramped things up. Understandable since the transition was ongoing and being done rather quickly. There seemed to be sporadic improvement and then mikey posted his thread and Mark responded as mikey noted.

There have been some good sound quality scenes especially those done in April. However what is mystifying about the awful sound quality in this video is that it was shot in May. I'm am not a sound engineer by any stretch, but I had some experience working with these guys when I was doing some radio and tv ad production back in the day during my professional business career. In this particular video, there is an acoustical problem - the sound is bouncing off the walls creating almost an echo effect. This should be solved using the right kind of mics - you don't have to create the acoustics of the Metropolitan Opera House for God sake. If no one on the Broke Straight Boys team has the expertise to fix the problem which has been on-going for months now, then hire someone who does. Otherewise, skip the interview portion and go right to the sex. If you can't understand what's being said, then that time is wasted.

Liked Ian a lot. Nice personality, body, cock and uber hot undies..loved em. Wish more guys wore hot, snug trunks like his. Hope to see lots more of him. But, the sound SUCKED AGAIN. This is nuts and there is no excuse for poor quality, low level audio.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one, and still be friends. I have watched AYDEN from day one, and I have seen growth, especially the last three scenes, so I will not give up on him......

M apologies to Ian for taking his thread off on a tangent.

For myself I'd have to split the difference here. Has Ayden finally started to step up his game from his earlier scenes? Finally, yes. Does he still have room for improvement in bringing more personality and enthusiasm/effort to his work onscreen for a model of his seniority and the high-tiered models that he's often paired with...even if he is straight? Yes. No doubt. Like Ms.K though, I'm not giving up on him.

DESCRIBE THE FORUM?

first off: Dear Ian Dempsey, YOU ARE A GOOD FIT HERE @ Broke Straight Boys,
and (now i know how many points to give you) You got an over-all score of 4 !!!

The Forum is UNANIMOUS on these:
2 points for: HOTNESS- handsome,great bod,really nice cock .
1 point for: Having a CHARMING personality, you came across ass "NICE & EASY".
1 point for: A BIG HOT LOAD - tasty looking fresh from IDAHO.

And you deserve these points even though the SURVEY SHOWED VARYING VIEWS about your "STRAIGHTNESS".

Now, how do I describe the forum?

It's a CLICHE' but VERY TRUE : the Forum is INTERESTING-FASCINATING.

- Ian "preempted" the usual model intro by posting a "meet&greet" 2 days ahead of his SOLO.
His invite generated a lot of visitors-well wishers...
and Boy, were there a lot of well-wishes !!!
- from HOWDY-DEE-DO-DEE, to YOU DO THESE and DON'T DO THESE.
... really INTERESTING.

- Then the SOLO premiered.
wwWWHHOOOP !!!

I noticed some of the members who were purring like kitties on IAN's welcome post
turned into mmmMMMEEEOOWRRRing lions & tigers. - There were some scratching & some biting.
... and that, I find FASCINATING. It reminds me of the Roman Forum.

I actually did not see IAN's thread before his solo on either home pages,
until this morning, I noticed it's under LATEST threads. Why was it not on
either Membership or General Forums?

I'm wondering if Ian has already visited this thread and that's why he removed his own thread?

... I bet he found this forum INTERESTING & FASCINATING as well.
OR... ... was his reason for posting a welcome before his solo, is because he's read the forum
posts about other models & episodes, and wanted to soften the blow on his?

Like I said, interesting & fascinating ... for a new model on his way to the FORUM.

Last edited: