• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ian seems to be a Good Fit!

mactee

Reaction score
From the potato state comes Ian to possibly begin a new journey on Broke Straight Boys He certainly seems to be a good fit with a lot of potential. Winning smile, strong body that is somewhat toned, I believe that Ian will capture a good number of positive comments from this Forum.

Nothing was said or done that knocked it out of the ball park for me, but it was still a very good introduction to this handsome lad from Idaho. I gave him a 4!

I have to agree Mactee. A 4 from me also.

Ian, you did a really good job here man. You were relaxed enough to give the video a fun feel to it. I like your hair. I was also rather surprised at how well the carpet matches the drapes. haha That was an excellent cumshot dude. I was already thinking the question Clay asked you. That being, Do you usually cum that much? If you can deliver cumshots of even half that much or more, you'll be getting fans like crazy. You can be proud of yourself. That was a really good opening video. :)

Meat & Potatoes

I like Ian too. He seems like a friendly enough kind of guy to fit right in at Broke Straight Boys Just the sort of "Meat & Potatoes kind of guy" you would normally expect cumming from Idaho! You might even call him a "keeper" for the time being!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Well.......

985-pic-7.jpg

......I'm still not a big fan of solos, but Ian has beautiful eyes, a great smile, his briefs are my favorite color, AND his first scene is with AYDEN, and in my humble, biased opinion it will be the best pairing with AYDEN ever. :001_wub:

Like Ms K solo aren't my thing, but just skimming through the scene has left me smiling and wanting to see more...

He's cute, personable and he has "dancing balls;" he's a keeper. Thank you Ian...that was fun.:welcome:

I've mostly skipped through most of the scenes. I was also frustrated trying to hear what Clay was asking Ian.

-What's up with Clay about the sound? Why is it a FREQUENT issue?
... Did he not mean to have his questions heard/included before the camera?
... Why does he even talk to the models? ... It's just really ODD that this sound problem has never been addressed/resolved?
-----------It's simply very ANNOYINGLY FRUSTRATING .--------------------------------------

Now,about IAN.
Like I said, I really did not watch the entire episode. I saw parts of the beginning, then skipped to the butt shot,
then I fastforward to his cum shot. -:001_huh:

Yes, he is attractive, Hot bod-my type actually, penis looks FAB -though I am not a size queen.

I'm not voting (as I rarely don't) cuz I dunno how many points he deserves,
- because he did not really excite me. :4755f044:
... maybe if I see how he is with a partner, I may be persuaded.

I'm not ready to have him in my exclusive STABLE OF HOT BOYS.
I saw him in a picture with ADAM, DANIEL, & MICK that Mark posted in his TGIF thread.
I was very curious and posted to Mark's that I thought he looked promising.

Ms.K. was right about the underwear. It was hot. (I have a similar one)

BTW, I caught part of his interview were he claimed to a guy trying to make out with him that he is STRAIGHT.
... well, I finally got my GAYDAR :radio4: upgraded from analog to DSL,
and I can sense he is a little PRINCESS in HIDING. :queen:

Last edited:
Love that big load of cream and his body as well.

I'd like to see him put through the test with Ayden or Jason or Paul. I'm not so sure he is 100% straight so I would like to see how he takes it (raw) up the ass.

BTW, I caught part of his interview were he claimed to a guy trying to make out with him that he is STRAIGHT.
... well, I finally got my GAYDAR :radio4: upgraded from analog to DSL,
and I can sense he is a little PRINCESS in HIDING. :queen:
AsIseeIt, I'm sure glad that your GAYDAR is now working properly. With the previous posts praising this scene, I was beginning to believe that I just might be only one who could see the "error" made by this new young man. "....you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

As I've said before, I don't have a problem with gay men being hired here as models, but at least present them as such and let them work with our straight models in their progression as David so masterfully did in the past. What's the matter with the truth once in awhile?

It's certainly NOT advancement of the gay cause for a model to admit that he is straight, when the fact is he is the opposite....and just to get a job with this site. Isn't that like going BACK into the closet? Is that what we really want to embrace?

I know that I'm probably in the minority here, but I am a hardcore supporter of keeping the site as it was originally conceived.....hiring straight young men to perform gay sex for cash. That's what turned me on when I joined this site and that's what turns me on today.

Excluding the "error", I thought Ian did a very good job at entertaining me. Beyond the solo, I'm afraid that his performances will be rather ludicrous. He really isn't a very good actor. I am in favor of urging him to come back out of the closet and then he would make a delightful addition to our cast of models. I really did like him.

.......And WHAT IS WITH THE SOUND? I feel like I'm going deaf. Does everyone have this problem?
Obviously everyone on the forum does not read all the threads. I stated a thread called "Audio Issues" on May 23, and Mark did respond twice on that thread.
We bought all new mics that are so much better. It will take a bit to see episodes with the new mics since we do have so many scenes in the can. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and I'm just as frustrated as everyone else.
Hi we have brand new mics which sound great but we have only shot a few scenes with them. I apologize for the sound issues but these have been corrected. Thanks for your patience.
So, for now I will put my ear against the speaker and read the scene discriptions more carefully that I usually care to for some "nuggets" that I may have missed, and I will wait patiently for the new scenes with the new mics to be presented.

Well.......
......I'm still not a big fan of solos, but Ian has beautiful eyes, a great smile, his briefs are my favorite color, AND his first scene is with AYDEN, and in my humble, biased opinion it will be the best pairing with AYDEN ever. :001_wub:
I definitely agree that Ian will complement Ayden nicely in this upcoming scene, as all of Ayden's previous scene partners have not necessarily been stellar, and these two will definitely look good together, at the very least.

I know that I'm probably in the minority here, but I am a hardcore supporter of keeping the site as it was originally conceived.....hiring straight young men to perform gay sex for cash. That's what turned me on when I joined this site and that's what turns me on today.
You and I both, Robb, but I understand the fact that ship has sailed long ago. Based on the forum comments and even the "ratings", most of the audience here wants to see hot guys having hot sex, regardless of their orientation.

But much as you, I enjoy the "straighter" of the models that are brought on here, so I try to refrain from commenting on the more obvious gay boys on the site, and sit patiently for a real straight identifying guy to show up, understanding that the masses will complain when the very straight types don't want to kiss or rim, or passionately touch one another and not willing to or at least not enjoying bottoming.

You guys are a rough audience. I thought Ian was very attractive and a stunning load. I don't know if he is gay or straight and i really don't care. I will say this, there are thousands of guys out there who come off as the biggest nelly queens i have ever seen who are married with kids and would not consider doing another guy and some of the butchest sports loving hanging out with the bros kind of guys whose feet go in the air immediately. I am thinking of one guy in particular that I love a great deal who is a gentle soul in bed and a terror otherwise

Based on the forum comments and even the "ratings", most of the audience here wants to see hot guys having hot sex, regardless of their orientation.
My only answer to that is they should move over to College Dudes or another site that offers that type of entertainment. I like that kind of entertainment too and joined College Dudes because of that reason. The guys are hot, often openly gay, and some of the scenes are smoking HOT with nearly everything one could ask for in good hot gay sex.

This site was conceived for a whole different audience who enjoy STRAIGHT guys performing gay sex for money. Unfortunately it is now only a watered down version of its original conception and continues to be watered down even further by members who could care less about the purpose of why the site was established in the first place.

I don't know whether most of the Broke Straight Boys models are straight or not, but for me to pay for and be entertained by a site that advertizes their models ARE straight, I have to be able to believe that they are what they say they are. People can call me part of a rough audience if they want, but I became a member only because of what Broke Straight Boys advertized, as I am turned on by that kind of sex. I go elsewhere for my other desires.

Last edited:
Think he is a hot addition. And that was an incredible cum shot.

I guess since he is from Idaho, we should say "stud" instead of "spud"! Certainly his "spuds" are somewhat impressive.

AsIseeIt, I'm sure glad that your GAYDAR is now working properly. With the previous posts praising this scene, I was beginning to believe that I just might be only one who could see the "error" made by this new young man. "....you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

As I've said before, I don't have a problem with gay men being hired here as models, but at least present them as such and let them work with our straight models in their progression as David so masterfully did in the past. What's the matter with the truth once in awhile?

Buckeye, I have re-read your post several times now but I have not seen a definition of the "error." Is this error you've seen an implied "error" and that I'm just little dull in perceiving it?

I have for some time now used the "hole rule." That rule is how quickly and without reservations is the model willing to comply with Clay asking to see his hole. We have had several models that would not purposely show his hole, Carter comes to mind (check out his solo) and respond to Clay with a no.

I think it's interesting that that question is not asked of every model when they are doing their solo, leading me to think that in the walk through of the scene, Clay finds out if the model is willing to show his pucker.

It truly does not matter to me one way or the other, I just don't want to see a flamer taking on the position of being straight. I think that Clay and more likely Mark have done a great job in giving us, for the most part, young men acting manly.