• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I miss jm - misplaced thread ;-)

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys -

Let's face it - I love Jason Matthews, and I am never going to get over his retirement. Ever. Ever.

And I know that there are already many threads on this subject - some of which I may have started (!!!) - but. . . .

Jon said to me, on another thread, if I ever started an ill-researched, misplaced thread, again. . . . he'd spank me. And Jon is cute and hot and sexy as HELL - so, here's hoping this transgression earns me a sexy spanking, from our very own "Constable of Threads!"

Wickedly yours,
"A" ;-))))))

* "La Gazza Ladra" Overture, Gioacchino Rossini: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRvDGd02mA

* A little spanking, a little sucking. . . . http://www.gayboystube.com/video/241878/education

I would like for Jason to personally announce to us that he has retired from "the industry". I would hope that Jason still has posting privileges on the forum, as he and Blake and perhaps Ian have been the three most prolific models who posted on the forum as regulars. I understand that it is rare for a model to pull a Brandon Beal who actually announced his retirement in a scene, but it would be classy for Broke Straight Boys to offer Jason the opportunity to either film a BTS, hopefully with Sha, or to at least make one more forum post to give closure to his many fans, and so we could personally thank him and wish him well into the future.

I would like for Jason to personally announce to us that he has retired from "the industry". I would hope that Jason still has posting privileges on the forum, as he and Blake and perhaps Ian have been the three most prolific models who posted on the forum as regulars. I understand that it is rare for a model to pull a Brandon Beal who actually announced his retirement in a scene, but it would be classy for Broke Straight Boys to offer Jason the opportunity to either film a BTS, hopefully with Sha, or to at least make one more forum post to give closure to his many fans, and so we could personally thank him and wish him well into the future.

Absolutely, Mike!

What could the harm possibly be, in the management allowing Jason to announce his retirement, in a way that could give his many fans comfort, about his happiness and future?

This is a superb idea - and I hope Mark and the staff will listen.

Kisses,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

* "The Heavens are telling" ~ Franz-Joseph Haydn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Jkktpp9QI

P.S. I still want Jon to spank me, tho' :))) LOL!!! "I want to do bad things, with you" ~ Jace Everett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPNjPpdjKU

No spanking Ambi as Jason is my favourite model and you can post about him wherever you want. If you want spanking I suggest you contact the infamous Noblegg.. ha ha

I do miss Jason's attitude; he was so nice and easy going. Here is a photo I took from College Dudes; it's from a solo...so cute!
372-pic-7.jpg

Thanks Beth, he really is a nice person too - based on his many postings. Very wise to this world and educated too. On top of that of course he is the hottest model I've ever seen on this site.

Thanks Beth, he really is a nice person too - based on his many postings. Very wise to this world and educated too. On top of that of course he is the hottest model I've ever seen on this site.

Beth, and Jon - where do I send you the champagne and chocolates?

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

He looks so young and innocent here!! I think I'll steal him from Ambi hahaha

Peter. . . of course. . . you know. . . THIS MEANS WAR! LOL!!!!

"A" XOXOXOXO

P.S. Only teasing, of course. . . I am so delighted when people recognize and appreciate the wit, charm, and beauty that is Jason Matthews. I always like to fancy myself Jason's "greatest fan", but I know it's a fond and SILLY fancy; and I know (in my heart of hearts) that I am but one among many, and that so many - like Jon, and Beth, and you, and Another1, and so many others, truly appreciate this sweet and sexy and funny guy :) He is a joy, to ALL OF US.

Last edited:
BUT, P.P.S. Peter. . .

If I had ever been in a line, at one of those Broke Straight Boys events that so many of you have had the opportunity to attend - I would have TRAMPLED ALL in SIGHT, to get a chance to be first in line, and get Jason's autograph ;-)

"A" :smiley-sex022:

BUT, P.P.S. Peter. . .

If I had ever been in a line, at one of those Broke Straight Boys events that so many of you have had the opportunity to attend - I would have TRAMPLED ALL in SIGHT, to get a chance to be first in line, and get Jason's autograph ;-)

I would gladly step aside for you Ambi!!!

Kisses, Peter.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO