• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul Canon, you are SERIOUSLY COOL :-)))

You have got to make it to the Pride events! They are so fun and I would love to meet you in person!:thumbup:

its not really up to me..its more up to sha haha..im pretty much down to go anywhere..i like traveling

Seriously Paul,

I did fall hopelessly in lust with you from the start. I love how you came back and have given it your all. You are such a fine performer and you have some really mad skills! Lucky girlfriends! And lucky the models who you perform with. MY only wish for you, is that you stop doing bareback!
Otherwise, you are perfection!

well i can tell u i cant promise you wont see scenes with with me doing bareback from this point on but ive already considered

yeah yeah..i dont always respond though haha..its hard to follow everyones conversations sometimes
I would hope that you don't mind that I keep checking your page for new pics and vids by you, without commenting myself, making me a "lurker" :blush:. I just like looking at you dude, and this is a nice opportunity for me to be able to directly tell a hot young str8 dude that I think he is hot! :drool: :001_tt2:

its not really up to me..its more up to sha haha..im pretty much down to go anywhere..i like traveling

If I had the money I'd fly you to France! :smile:

yeah yeah..i dont always respond though haha..its hard to follow everyones conversations sometimes

But you do your best and that's so cool :cool:

I would hope that you don't mind that I keep checking your page for new pics and vids by you, without commenting myself, making me a "lurker" :blush:. I just like looking at you dude, and this is a nice opportunity for me to be able to directly tell a hot young str8 dude that I think he is hot! :drool: :001_tt2:

I was just kidding Mike when I said you're a lurker! I didn't mean anythng by it.. There's nothing wrong with lurking ...

If you do go to the events I want to be first in line at your kissing booth. And while I'd love to give you a smooch on the lips...I'd also settle for being able to kiss the other lips that Jason did. haha :p

Who else would like to line up at that kissing booth? haha :001_smile:

The question is: Who wouldn't be???

Okay Milla, the line starts behind you; I'm next!:001_wub:

Well, I already called first in line. But for Milla and Beth I'd let them go in front of me. :wink: Then the 3 of us would have something to talk about later over an ice tea or coffee. lol

How many guys could tell a group of people that they could all kiss his ass...and then everyone's dropping to their knees? LOL Only in the world of Broke Straight Boys :biggrin:

haha by all means..continue..and tell your friends hahaha