• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul Canon, you are SERIOUSLY COOL :-)))

I agree Jon, both about Paul concentrating on his career first, and about seeing him wake up in my bed everyday, :001_tongue: but he could certainly do some pride events this coming summer flying out after work on Friday and returning home on Sunday night.

And I sure hope that Broke Straight Boys returns to New York this year with Paul, and that I get to meet him in person, as I did with Blake & Jason last summer. :thumbup:

Then I'll be really jealous...

Just as Mark says Paul, if you were to do it, it would be a few weeekends here and there. Not weeks or months on end. If you do go to the events I want to be first in line at your kissing booth. And while I'd love to give you a smooch on the lips...I'd also settle for being able to kiss the other lips that Jason did. haha :p

Who else would like to line up at that kissing booth? haha :001_smile:

hahahaha that actually made me lol

I realize that I have become a huge fan of Paul in the last few weeks, and I am now going back to re-watch all of his scenes here on Broke Straight Boys I've thought that he was hot from the beginning, but now I look at Paul as a favorite for me. I love the scenes, the posts, the shirtless singing and playing the keyboard was especially hot to me. Basically I love everything about Paul.

I go through periods on the site where none of the models or scenes really get to me. But now with Paul, Ayden, Graham, Damien and Carter, (if he ever comes back) there are several who are my kind of guys.

But right now I am totally enjoying Paul. :thumbup::drool: :thumbup:

I realize that I have become a huge fan of Paul in the last few weeks, and I am now going back to re-watch all of his scenes here on Broke Straight Boys I've thought that he was hot from the beginning, but now I look at Paul as a favorite for me. I love the scenes, the posts, the shirtless singing and playing the keyboard was especially hot to me. Basically I love everything about Paul.

I go through periods on the site where none of the models or scenes really get to me. But now with Paul, Ayden, Graham, Damien and Carter, (if he ever comes back) there are several who are my kind of guys.

Same here and I'll add Blake and Jason to the list, of course. But you're so right about Paul! One of the best models on Broke Straight Boys! :)

woop woop..im not being arrogant..but THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR haha..thanks a lot..comments like this make me want to do more scenes haha

My new obsession - Paul Canon

I seriously can't get enough of Paul. There are some real hot dudes currently on Broke Straight Boys, and some have better bodies, and some have bigger dicks, some nicer hair or more classically handsome faces, but for me Paul is the total package, looks and personality. I even find myself checking Paul's twitter page for new information and pictures, where I found this gem this morning. He totally turns me on, big time. :thumbup:

Attachments

• BEZBQYXCcAACONY.jpg
    BEZBQYXCcAACONY.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 25
I seriously can't get enough of Paul. There are some real hot dudes currently on Broke Straight Boys, and some have better bodies, and some have bigger dicks, some nicer hair or more classically handsome faces, but for me Paul is the total package, looks and personality. I even find myself checking Paul's twitter page for new information and pictures, where I found this gem this morning. He totally turns me on, big time. :thumbup:

I completely agree with everything you just stated and since you check twitter regularly for Paul, why don't you tweet a little bit?

I completely agree with everything you just stated and since you check twitter regularly for Paul, why don't you tweet a little bit?
I am not a tweeter, (if that's what you call it). I only joined to follow the hot guys like Damien & especially

HOT HOT HOT Paul.

I am content to be entertained by folks like you and the models to do the tweeting, as I remain a tweetee! :cool:

Many forumites have mentioned that they want to see the models wearing more "sexy underwear". I think that Paul looks incredibly sexy in those boxers, showing his bulge beneath the fabric. I really, really like this picture. :tongue_smilie:

Attachments

• BEZBQYXCcAACONY.jpg
    BEZBQYXCcAACONY.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 23
I am not a tweeter, (if that's what you call it). I only joined to follow the hot guys like Damien & especially

HOT HOT HOT Paul.

I am content to be entertained by folks like you and the models to do the tweeting, as I remain a tweetee! :cool:

So you're a lurker, lol ;)

Paul and Damien are two HOT HOT HOT models to follow and I'm sure they'd love to hear from you guys :smile:

So you're a lurker, lol ;)

Paul and Damien are two HOT HOT HOT models to follow and I'm sure they'd love to hear from you guys :smile:
You've got me pegged to a tee Milla. I'm lurking & lovin' it. :thumbup:

Attachments

• lurker-front.jpg
    lurker-front.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 37
Seriously Paul,

I did fall hopelessly in lust with you from the start. I love how you came back and have given it your all. You are such a fine performer and you have some really mad skills! Lucky girlfriends! And lucky the models who you perform with. MY only wish for you, is that you stop doing bareback!
Otherwise, you are perfection!

nice!

yeah yeah..i dont always respond though haha..its hard to follow everyones conversations sometimes