• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I have no life, sigh

I am going to have to look at the cupcake thread I was baking my own birthday cake today It is a lemon Bluberry cake with Lemon cream Cheese froasting

Hey Lester, Happy Belated Birthday!

I was working all day yesterday. I wished I had had time to check in on things.

Hi everyone? I know this is late for those that are in a different time zone. I don't usually get a chance to get on the computer until after 8:00 at night.
I had a pretty busy and good day today. Got up around 9 this morning and had my coffee and listened to AT40. (it is a remake from the 70's when Kasey Kasem did his show live from Los Angeles. American Top 40). I browned some porch chops this morning and then placed them in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and poured Hickory BBQ sauce on them and let them cook for 6-8 hours. This afternoon, I helped my roommate organize the storage room that is attached to our apartment, then helped him fix a pot of diet soup consisting of cabbage, celery, potatoes, onions, green bell peppers and beef bullion cubes. Let that simmer for about 2 hours. It is a calorie burning soup. Sure did smell good. Then it was time to get our dinner finished. Not too much happening today.
Gary

This place has been dead, dead, dead today.
There are times that I can't read one post before 4 more are posted. Today is like a morgue.

So I pose the question: What has everyone been doing all day?

And you say this before the Ides of March, why??? LOL Maybe, you are looking to stir ups some trouble in the Senate tomorrow. Sounds like the calm before the storm...:thumbup: