• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I have no life, sigh

GreatLakes2

Reaction score
This place has been dead, dead, dead today.
There are times that I can't read one post before 4 more are posted. Today is like a morgue.

So I pose the question: What has everyone been doing all day?

I have been outside. I got a new truck yesterday evening, and I am trying to learn all I can about it. Other than that, I am listening to my Ipod, which is currently playing music from Weston Priory.In about an hour, I will go to church to choir practice, then mass, then maybe a quiet dinner with Carl, I hope!

I am,

Watching Duke beat Maryland on TV in college basketball. Going to the ACC championship game tomorrow.:thumbup1:

Mike

I'm here. Been working this morning and then watched some episodes of LOST and Life on Mars in the afternoon.

Just taking it easy after a full week of work. Wake me when dinner is ready.
PS Also watching the documentry that is unfolding on the Cupcake thread.

Last edited:
I am going to have to look at the cupcake thread I was baking my own birthday cake today It is a lemon Bluberry cake with Lemon cream Cheese froasting

I am going to have to look at the cupcake thread I was baking my own birthday cake today It is a lemon Bluberry cake with Lemon cream Cheese froasting

Happy Birthday & I am coming over for some of your cake :drool:

Happy Birthday to you!!! :001_tt2: :waw::dancingpenis:

Dive In, The Forum's Fine

There are times that I can't read one post before 4 more are posted. Today is like a morgue.

Well there you have it GL, everyone must be sitting around looking at all the previous posts on the Forum, mentally masturbating. Hoping an idea worth posting, that will merit some thought, will come in somewhere over the rainbow, to inspire the rest of us into making a collective thought. However, after the last debacle, everyone is on pins, needles or whatever else is available, protecting their tender behinds. It appears no one is willing to toss out an idea that may offend someone's sensibilities for fear of retaliation, castigation, banishment, or low and behold making anyone think. We appear all too frightened of each other and the power of the sneaky PM to take a chance. This "love fest" has all the makings of a dick going soft in the middle of a piece.

Some members are prolific poster's and their posts have garnered some great responses. I have enjoyed them very much. But, I have read every post on the Forum and there are very few worth a response, most are rhetorical statements that get a response anyway. I suppose I could add my gee whiz, golly, wow, ditto, right on, and other one-liners to a post but I prefer to respond to a post that gives me a chance to think about it, formulate a response and try to answer intelligently with an answer that will inspire further comments. I hate to sound like a size queen, but I want something meaty, beaty, and bouncy, something I can sink my teeth into.

Polite comments are always welcome on the Forum, thoughts that generate further comments by many are a pleasure, and posts that stir passion and reflective thought are an orgasmic delight. So once again Forum members, I ask, don't lead us down a path of inane pap that only fills the belly and does nothing to feed the mind. Stop dipping your toes in the Forum pool afraid you'll make a wave....dive right in and create a splash, make someone notice!

wCould it be that with 125 guests and only 41 members currently signed on, there really isn't much happening tonight? If only a few are in forum, the the rest must be viewing vids?

I hate to sound like a size queen, but I want something meaty, beaty, and bouncy, something I can sink my teeth into.

Nothing wrong with being a size queen. Without size queens an entire industry of pumps, creams and herbal supplements would be wiped out. The economy cannot take another hit right now.

Ok, I purposely took that out of context, but as previously stated, I am a frustrated comic that does dick jokes. But given your screen name, it sounds like dick jokes do well in these parts. :lol:

It must really be nice to have all the time in the world to read and post on "the Forum". Perhaps some of us, myself, for example have to work for a living, to pay the bills and support our government. At the rate things are going I will have to work until the year 2345 before I have enough in savings to retire. And tomorrow is another long day at work.

Does this get me off the Hook???????

I'm looking forward to three weeks from today, where I'll be in San Juan to cruise the Caribbean for a week.

Work Hard and Prosper,

Vicekid

It must really be nice to have all the time in the world to read and post on "the Forum". Perhaps some of us, myself, for example have to work for a living, to pay the bills and support our government. At the rate things are going I will have to work until the year 2345 before I have enough in savings to retire. And tomorrow is another long day at work.

Does this get me off the Hook???????

I'm looking forward to three weeks from today, where I'll be in San Juan to cruise the Caribbean for a week.

Work Hard and Prosper,

Vicekid

Work kept me at home yesterday. I was on call so I could not wander too far away, but after cleaning the house and brushing the dogs and a few other chores, I would look at the forum occasionally hoping for an interactive diversion rather than watching TV. And I never did get called out.

I didn't get up to very much yesterday. Was having a restful day hehe. Watched some TV, played some games, went to see a friend, then came back home and went to bed again. :biggrin:

Happy Birthday man! :thumbup:

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone i still don't know the secrets of the universe but I am working on it

I re-potted 4 big aspidistras that had gotten mega-battered by a week of high winds in January. They all should have had their roots trimmed a little and the clumps of tubers separated, but I'm way late in getting at them (Feb is really the latest you should fuck them around since the new shoots are almost peeping through after that) so I only pulled two of them apart, and limited the other two to being re-potted, along with the ones already pruned, in bigger, 2 1/2 foot high terracotta pots. I had to clip a whole bunch of their beautiful leaves, shaped like huge dark green feathers, because the plants had grown too dense and the leaves were sick from crowding, and another whole bunch because they'd been destroyed by the winds. I went back out to the village today to see if they were prospering after the trauma of being manhandled yesterday, and they're gonna be fine.

Attachments

• aspidistra.jpg
    aspidistra.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 29