• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

BTW guys, this is my last entry for pics of any kind. I don't think many are actually interested anymore, and that includes me. I don't want to do it anymore. Sorry...

Dear Robb,

I do look at the pictures and enjoy them. I do understand though that the task of posting weekly photos can start to feel like work and an unpaid job after a while. I can totally understand you wanting to get out of doing it. If others are interested they can certainly keep posting photos they find to this thread. I thank you for doing it for as long as you have. xo :)

Dear Robb,

I do look at the pictures and enjoy them. I do understand though that the task of posting weekly photos can start to feel like work and an unpaid job after a while. I can totally understand you wanting to get out of doing it. If others are interested they can certainly keep posting photos they find to this thread. I thank you for doing it for as long as you have. xo :)

Thanks, Tampa. It's nice to know you enjoyed my efforts here and the other pic threads. I didn't just post any old pic to just fill an empty space, but I hand picked each one hoping someone would enjoy it as much as I did. And, yes, it became as an unpaid job, but I never really wanted any compensation of any kind, but only to make this forum a little more fun between scenes. Succeeded or failed...how does anyone really know?

You're right, Tampa...the threads are already there for anyone to post on if they wish. I've just lost interest.

Things have changed a lot, but I am grateful we still have for great guys like Robb & Johnny still here!!!:biggrin::thumbup1::smiley-love021:

You're sweet, Mike. We have a lot of good people on this forum. I just have a habit of saying something sometimes and not meaning it the way it came out. My best friend has told me that since my illness, I've lost my mouth filter. I think it might have carried over to my fingers too. lol I'll try harder and if I fail, I';ll let StudddAndy dish out the punishment. lol

I want this one. I also want to thank you for all the boys you've shared with us. They were the highlights of my week sometimes.I'll miss them but I understand your losing interest. I hope you'll still post some 'funny shit.' You've posted some reall funny 'funny shit.'

Elyot, this boy is my favorite too. I tend to stay away from black and white pictures...I grew up in a world where everything was in black and white, and when color pictures (and TV's) became available...well it opened a whole new world to me. I know some people cherish the black and white days...not me! But this boy with the perfect ass, the perfect dick...hell the perfect everything, was irresistible to me. We got good taste!!! lol

As far as the funny shit goes...I love funny shit and will share it when I find it.

Love ya, buddy, and thanks.

Elyot, this boy is my favorite too. I tend to stay away from black and white pictures...I grew up in a world where everything was in black and white, and when color pictures (and TV's) became available...well it opened a whole new world to me. I know some people cherish the black and white days...not me! But this boy with the perfect ass, the perfect dick...hell the perfect everything, was irresistible to me. We got good taste!!! lol

If we wanted to lick every inch of the guy in the black and white photo...would he taste like licorice? Or molasses? LOL :biggrin:

Thanks, Tampa. It's nice to know you enjoyed my efforts here and the other pic threads. I didn't just post any old pic to just fill an empty space, but I hand picked each one hoping someone would enjoy it as much as I did. ...I never really wanted any compensation of any kind, but only to make this forum a little more fun between scenes. Succeeded or failed...how does anyone really know?

I know you succeeded by giving us more pleasant distractions with your pic threads beyond just discussions of the models and scenes. :thankyou:

Robb I will truly miss your weekly work, but I hope this doesn't mean you'll be leaving us does it???

BTW guys, this is my last entry for pics of any kind. I don't think many are actually interested anymore, and that includes me. I don't want to do it anymore. Sorry...
I actually hadn't noticed this post until today. Thanks for all the hundreds or thousands of pics that you've posted for us in the past Robb and if you ever get the urge to share one or two special guys on one of your threads, I'd sure love it. Thanks for the memories my friend! :smiley-love021:

I actually hadn't noticed this post until today. Thanks for all the hundreds or thousands of pics that you've posted for us in the past Robb and if you ever get the urge to share one or two special guys on one of your threads, I'd sure love it. Thanks for the memories my friend! :smiley-love021:

You guys are melting my heart. I'll go ahead and post some for tomorrow and then retire.

You guys are melting my heart. I'll go ahead and post some for tomorrow and then retire.
Yes, Please a grand finale of cute boy Friday and go out with a theatrical flair!!!!! Something for people to remember for years to come. lol

quiz-grand-finale-2-638.jpg

grand_harbour___grand_finale___3_by_nickyg_photography-d7goaj9.jpg

Dear Buckeye,

Today I found some nice pictures to you... I hope you like it!!!

b9d02414-eecc-487a-8c58-c12b3719f2bb.jpg

IMG_20170901_001410.jpg

Ps - I am not near as good as you finding pictures, but I tried...