• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

2 (2).jpg

Where do these guys hide? I need to find one!

Hey, Bart. I found them all living at various addresses on Twitter, and talked them into coming here for you all.

Our nation is in a period of shock and mourning over the shooting in Las Vegas. Perhaps I should have suspended the postings here, but as Wayne Newton said, "The show must go on." I have to tell you that I was not in much of a mood to do this thread yesterday either, but it is here when our members are ready. My thoughts and prayers go out to Las Vegas and all those who lost loved ones in this senseless act.

Hey, Bart. I found them all living at various addresses on Twitter, and talked them into coming here for you all.

Our nation is in a period of shock and mourning over the shooting in Las Vegas. Perhaps I should have suspended the postings here, but as Wayne Newton said, "The show must go on." I have to tell you that I was not in much of a mood to do this thread yesterday either, but it is here when our members are ready. My thoughts and prayers go out to Las Vegas and all those who lost loved ones in this senseless act.
I'm sure that we all share your feelings Robb, but much like the line in Proud Mary, the "big wheel keep on turning" and I agree that you did the right thing in making your usual weekly posting, and I'm looking forward to my favorite thread of the week here tomorrow with your "cute boy Friday" postings, including I hope some cute young "selfie" dudes as well. :drool:

I'm sure that we all share your feelings Robb, but much like the line in Proud Mary, the "big wheel keep on turning" and I agree that you did the right thing in making your usual weekly posting, and I'm looking forward to my favorite thread of the week here tomorrow with your "cute boy Friday" postings, including I hope some cute young "selfie" dudes as well. :drool:

I might be able to round something up for you...we'll see. lol