• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

View attachment 18960

I saw this guy this morning and immediately thought of Johnny. Hope this gives you some enjoyment today, buddy.
OH MY GOD Buckeye1. Not to sound like a Perv ?? BUT..I Wish He were here sitting on my Face. And move on from there.
Don't think I will see anything today that will Top That. Geez..
Thank You.:smiley-love021::smiley-love021::smiley-love021: xoxo

Last edited:
Great to see Robb posting on this thread again. I kept looking at the date and saw it was indeed today! :thumbup:

98ae891254f229842ff6e216eef76428.jpg

Great to see Robb posting on this thread again. I kept looking at the date and saw it was indeed today! :thumbup:

98ae891254f229842ff6e216eef76428.jpg

Don't get excited...it was a one time thing. Just thought it would make Johnny happy, and with three love hearts in his response, I think it did.

View attachment 18561 Robb- this just might be the most perfect ass God has ever created!!

Dear Robb: It has been a couple of months since I last perused your postings. I'm sorry for that. Health and life issues just slowed me down, It wasn't until I was catching up this evening that I saw your retirement notice. None of us can begrudge you that. It is not easy to go through so many sites to come up with pix that meet your exacting standards. Here are the few of your last postings that truly "moved" me. Enjoy your retirement and thanks for the library of hot men you've left us on this thread.

Dear Robb: It has been a couple of months since I last perused your postings. I'm sorry for that. Health and life issues just slowed me down, It wasn't until I was catching up this evening that I saw your retirement notice. None of us can begrudge you that. It is not easy to go through so many sites to come up with pix that meet your exacting standards. Here are the few of your last postings that truly "moved" me. Enjoy your retirement and thanks for the library of hot men you've left us on this thread.
Great choices Stowe! All worthy of The Lido Deck. lol

51YE2KWsROL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And I agree that while we'll miss Robb's superb good taste on Wednesday's and Friday's the man is entitled to retiring on his laurels! And who knows when he may be moved to come out of retirement perhaps for one day on what Johnny calls a "limited engagement". One can dream, can't one? :001_tongue:

What a beautiful post. Thank you so much, Stowe. Love your short "labels" you place on some of the pics.

I never thought of it as a "library" of hot men, but I guess it is there for anyone to enjoy as they wish, much like the archives of the hot scenes of Broke Straight Boys past.

Thank you, my friend.

Great choices Stowe! All worthy of The Lido Deck. lol

51YE2KWsROL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And I agree that while we'll miss Robb's superb good taste on Wednesday's and Friday's the man is entitled to retiring on his laurels! And who knows when he may be moved to come out of retirement perhaps for one day on what Johnny calls a "limited engagement". One can dream, can't one? :001_tongue:

Couldn't find a pic for the Queen's Deck, huh? lololol

Thank you, my friend.

Thank you, Elyot!

Bart,
From the Great State of West Virginia....this is for you!:smiley-love001:

tumblr_og4nslmtNJ1v2v28uo1_400.gif
tumblr_ohl1r5zBMM1vbtvsao1_400.gif

Looking at this young wrestler from the front side, the thought is how badly does this kid need to be sucked! Looking at him from the back side, the thought changes to how badly does he need to be fucked! Hopefully he gets all of his needs fulfilled.