• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

1 (6).jpg

Once again, our friend Robb, from "the Banks of the Beautiful Ohio River" makes Wednesday's worth waking up to again, from coast to coast from Pittsburgh to San Francisco and everywhere in between including the midwest. lolol

All is right with the world again! :thumbup: :smiley-love001:

Final-Cover-File-tgiw-logo.png

Meaning that. That little shit Ashton has taken MY TANNER. And Ben. I want these three. And I don't want to share them with anyone.
I am tired of being MR.Nice Guy..I will only share with elyot1. Why? Cause..He's not a pig like some of you.lol
Better watch out Ashton. Ben I can tolerate. Sort of. But TANNER too. I may give you low score. Just to be mean.
Any way Thanks Robb. Really am glad You are back. xoxo

Meaning that. That little shit Ashton has taken MY TANNER. And Ben. I want these three. And I don't want to share them with anyone.
I am tired of being MR.Nice Guy..I will only share with elyot1. Why? Cause..He's not a pig like some of you.lol
Better watch out Ashton. Ben I can tolerate. Sort of. But TANNER too. I may give you low score. Just to be mean.
Any way Thanks Robb. Really am glad You are back. xoxo
Beat them away, Johnny!!! Some of them might like it though??

Tanner is just acting with Ashton...his heart is still yours.

Poor guy in the middle is not much of a cook...he's frying a skillet. lol

Last edited:
Once again, our friend Robb, from "the Banks of the Beautiful Ohio River" makes Wednesday's worth waking up to again, from coast to coast from Pittsburgh to San Francisco and everywhere in between including the midwest. lolol

All is right with the world again! :thumbup: :smiley-love001:

Final-Cover-File-tgiw-logo.png
The pressure is on!!! :smiley-love001:

This young man will be a perfect fit for house boy's job I have open. Please send him to my suite on the Queen's Deck for an extensive and thorough interview. Please tell him I am particularly interested in how well he can plug holes in the plumbing!!!

Holy Captain America! The guy with the empty frying pan can cook me breakfast anytime he wants. Buckeye, you sure know how to make a guy's day. Thanks.

This young man's ass is not quit as "bubbly" as I usually prefer, but the aesthetics of the photo are alluring. I'll meet him at the pool on the Lido deck.
I love underwater pics. One of my favorite Broke Straight Boys scenes is the pool sex with Adam Bayer and Johnny Forza.

This young man will be a perfect fit for house boy's job I have open. Please send him to my suite on the Queen's Deck for an extensive and thorough interview. Please tell him I am particularly interested in how well he can plug holes in the plumbing!!!
I'm sure he can plugs holes better than he can cook. You can always order a pizza afterwards. lol

Holy Captain America! The guy with the empty frying pan can cook me breakfast anytime he wants. Buckeye, you sure know how to make a guy's day. Thanks.
Thanks buddy. He may have to stop by my house first so I can teach him what skillet recipes really are all about.