• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

3 (2).jpg

I need to go to work today, but I need a bit more sleep and that would make for a nice pillow to rest my head on for a couple of hours. lol :wink:

images
Finally found a use for a "comfortable" ass. I've fallen asleep many nights on my partner's ass (and other places too).

For the fans of Hump Day Tails, our friend Robb aka Buckeye1 is experiencing computer troubles so he is off line right now. Hopefully he will be back soon with more of his scrumpdelicious lads each Wednesday and Friday. But I wanted you all to know that our buddy is fine and just temporarily "out of touch" from the forum.:crying1:

please-stand-by.jpg

For the fans of Hump Day Tails, our friend Robb aka Buckeye1 is experiencing computer troubles so he is off line right now. Hopefully he will be back soon with more of his scrumpdelicious lads each Wednesday and Friday. But I wanted you all to know that our buddy is fine and just temporarily "out of touch" from the forum.:crying1:

please-stand-by.jpg

Hey you're retired , what ya waiting on....Help the poor guy out !!!!!! :w00t:.....lololol