• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Saw this guy and figured I'd get an early start on "humpin;" you guys don't mind, do ya?:thumbup:
tumblr_on3oc8QIfc1slo5l0o1_540.jpg
If it's OK with You Beth? I will have one of him..Thank You..xo

Oh happy day, Robb. You've been missed not just for you pix but for your witty repartee and insightful comments. So pleased you have rejoined us. Welcome back, dear friend.

Oh happy day, Robb. You've been missed not just for you pix but for your witty repartee and insightful comments. So pleased you have rejoined us. Welcome back, dear friend.
Do my old eyes deceive me or did I just wake up and I am dreaming? I feel like I am in the middle of an episode of Dallas and discovered that I was dreaming and that Bobby Ewing is still alive!!!! lol

But if it is not a dream, then I know of one particular San Franciscan who is going to wake up later and be one very happy young man! :angel:

tumblr_m9y6dbNcRw1rc2lkjo1_1280.jpg

:welcome: Back Buckeye1 :par50::smiley-love021: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!! :001_tongue:

Do my old eyes deceive me or did I just wake up and I am dreaming? I feel like I am in the middle of an episode of Dallas and discovered that I was dreaming and that Bobby Ewing is still alive!!!! lol

But if it is not a dream, then I know of one particular San Franciscan who is going to wake up later and be one very happy young man! :angel:

tumblr_m9y6dbNcRw1rc2lkjo1_1280.jpg

:welcome: Back Buckeye1 :par50::smiley-love021: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!! :001_tongue:
Thanks, guys. I had to get a look at these beautiful new guys coming on board, who Mike keeps slobbering over. They do look promising.

Good to be back...thanks.

Well, robb, you haven't lost your touch; am I glad I kept the ship moored on the banks of the beautiful Ohio. You can send this guy up to my personal suite on the Queen's Deck!!
Well Buckyeye1 One day back and your gonna cause friction among Friends.We All want the same Man.
But because I am the happiest You are back. I should get him. :biggrin: So there...