• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

I am in your debt, Buckeye. What a treat. This guy reminds me a bit of Adam Baer so I'll take him. This was not an easy decision and I've spent too much of my morning trying to decide. I choose him. Thanks again for making my day as you've done soooooo many times already.
My pleasure elyot. You and Johnny picked the same guy, but knowing you and Johnny, that shouldn't be a big deal. Both of you must have learned early in life to share...good mothers, I'm guessing.

My pleasure elyot. You and Johnny picked the same guy, but knowing you and Johnny, that shouldn't be a big deal. Both of you must have learned early in life to share...good mothers, I'm guessing.

Yeah Johnny and I have similar tastes. He appreciates the beautiful and hot. Hope you don't mind, Johnny.

Thought I would release these a little early so elyot and Johnny won't be late for work tomorrow morning. Who loves you guys???

Please allow me to post all pics before adding your posts. The last pic will include "The End" to let you know that all my picks have been posted.

- (17).jpg