• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Well mike. With the forum being Deader than I can ever remember.
The scenes being worst than I can ever remember. I wish You would try harder recruiting...
There has to be some cute boys at your gym that need extra money...Or find some beauty's like Buckeye does.
Still pictures are better than nothing. And maybe people will post??? Cause even the Forum has become pretty Bleak.....I am not trying to be a naysayer. Just saying what I feel and see...

Agreed Johnny !!!!...In fact my first thought is MikeY could bring up a throw back scene every Tues and Thursday for us to view....Now wouldn't that be nice of him !!!...Instead of sitting around typing how bad things are for all of us with today's crop, he could put a smile in our heart a boner in our shorts by viewing old scenes of Ayden, and Adam, etc,,,,,Of course We would have to impose 1 rule....He can only pull a video of JJ from the archives every 8 weeks.....what do you think Frisco ???? :thumbup::smiley-love001:

Agreed Johnny !!!!...In fact my first thought is MikeY could bring up a throw back scene every Tues and Thursday for us to view....Now wouldn't that be nice of him !!!...Instead of sitting around typing how bad things are for all of us with today's crop, he could put a smile in our heart a boner in our shorts by viewing old scenes of Ayden, and Adam, etc,,,,,Of course We would have to impose 1 rule....He can only pull a video of JJ from the archives every 8 weeks.....what do you think Frisco ???? :thumbup::smiley-love001:
I don't know what Frisco thinks, but I think you have a gem of an idea, Rafe. I have Monday covered with my new addition of "Hot Sex Monday". Check it out this coming Monday.

I don't know what Frisco thinks, but I think you have a gem of an idea, Rafe. I have Monday covered with my new addition of "Hot Sex Monday". Check it out this coming Monday.
Robb now has Monday's covered but I can post an Adam scene for you on Tuesday. And yes, I will adhere to your 1 in 8 Jimmy rule, Sounds like a plan guys!!!! :nicethread:

Robb now has Monday's covered but I can post an Adam scene for you on Tuesday. And yes, I will adhere to your 1 in 8 Jimmy rule, Sounds like a plan guys!!!! :nicethread:
Mikeyank, my hero...(not really)...damn I have to quit taking those fuckin' purple agressive pills.

Mikeyank, my hero...(not really)...damn I have to quit taking those fuckin' purple agressive pills.
I lied. I can't wait for Tuesday to post the scene I just watched. Give me a couple of minutes to copy some stills and a link, and voilà, you shall see what I just saw.

And Robb, how many times do I have to tell you.......only six purple pills or else you can't control yourself? lolololol

morphine-sulfate-extended-release.png

1406131105aca24-big-1.jpg

Even scenes of Jimmy would be better than what were getting now.I think it would be great for some of the
old timers to post scenes they liked.( and I don't mean old timers in a bad way) There are some great scenes out there.
I feel the Forum is dying because there just is not anything exciting too talk about.Did I see Paul and Jason somewhere???
Can't find it? Anyway for me there is some good stuff out there. God it's got to be better than the new stuff.And I don't care what anyone say's. Jimmy is hotter than anyone working today.At least he seems straight.Like Ronan Kennedy and Dakota and that's it.

Check out Ayden & Adam on my "Blasts from the Past" thread, Johnny. And I thank you for saying nice things about Jimmy too!!!!! :smiley-love021: And even for the Jimmy haters, he had some really hot partners. lol

686-models.jpg
652-models.jpg
600-models.jpg
628-models.jpg

I found the Paul and Jason video I was looking for on another Forum..Boy they really had some cute boy's here once....
Oh well everything changes..

Check out Ayden & Adam on my "Blasts from the Past" thread, Johnny. And I thank you for saying nice things about Jimmy too!!!!! :smiley-love021: And even for the Jimmy haters, he had some really hot partners. lol

686-models.jpg
652-models.jpg
600-models.jpg
628-models.jpg
My apologies to Buckeye1 for hijacking his thread however it also occurred to me that someone, (Peter) is going to say that Jimmy's pictures do belong here because he is such an ass. So there I said it before he could. A good defense is a good offence????????? :scared: lol

My apologies to Buckeye1 for hijacking his thread however it also occurred to me that someone, (Peter) is going to say that Jimmy's pictures do belong here because he is such an ass. So there I said it before he could. A good defense is a good offence????????? :scared: lol
I Agree with Peter. Jimmy DID have a Great Ass.And I don't think Buckeye would mind.
Anyone posting pictures of cute boys. BSBs not giving them too us. So I think even they would agree. It's fun looking at pretty/handsome boy's.
Even in stills..But we do have to give Buckeye our thanks. For keeping cute boys alive.

I Agree with Peter. Jimmy DID have a Great Ass.And I don't think Buckeye would mind.
Anyone posting pictures of cute boys. BSBs not giving them too us. So I think even they would agree. It's fun looking at pretty/handsome boy's.
Even in stills..But we do have to give Buckeye our thanks. For keeping cute boys alive.
You're right Jonny. Buckeye does deserve our thanks, in fact he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

hqdefault.jpg

Or actually it should be a Piece of Ass Prize!!!!! :angel: LOLOLOL

certifieda.jpg

I never said he had a nice ass? I probably said he is an ass lololol

You're right Jonny. Buckeye does deserve our thanks, in fact he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

hqdefault.jpg

Or actually it should be a Piece of Ass Prize!!!!! :angel: LOLOLOL

certifieda.jpg

You guys are too much.

You keep your nasty paws off my little Jason.....:smiley-sex020:
Your safe Peter. This Horny Old Thing almost forgot Jason.We seldom see him anymore.Guess there keeping the cute boys till the rains come?
Expecting rain in the city by the Bay next week. Maybe if we wish hard enough? They will pull a few of
them off the shelves? Wishing can't hurt.:biggrin:

Your safe Peter. This Horny Old Thing almost forgot Jason.We seldom see him anymore.Guess there keeping the cute boys till the rains come?
Expecting rain in the city by the Bay next week. Maybe if we wish hard enough? They will pull a few of
them off the shelves? Wishing can't hurt.:biggrin:
Here's a song from the 1960's dedicated to little Johnny! :angel: lololol

Here's a song from the 1960's dedicated to little Johnny! :angel: lololol

Thank You Mike..I Love that song.And for me Broke Straight Boys is going through a hard time.So like the song says. I will just keep Wishing and Hoping it comes to be what it once was.
Been here before..sort of.And it came back. I know some of my friends here think
I complain to much.Sorry bout that. I will just keep on Wishing and Hoping for the Broke Straight Boys that I onced LOVED..

Last edited: