• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Are these of interest here?

tumblr_nh3okefzRR1rh6shzo1_250.jpg

tumblr_neltn3MXFX1s3gb8do1_500-1.jpg

Dear Buckeye1
You may find this silly? But I just want to thank You again.It's Thursday. Don't have to be at work till late. Looking at the forum.
Not many people posting these day's.
And find I am not looking forward to upcoming scenes. Just nothing for me too look forward too.Now members don't get upset with me.Only specking for myself.
I am not bad mouthing anyone. But I am looking forward to what You are going to put up for us.
Pretty Hot Boy's.
You have made Friday fun again.Thank You my Friend...Just Saying..
The pressure is on....lol...xoxo

Last edited:
Dear Buckeye1
You may find this silly? But I just want to thank You again.It's Thursday. Don't have to be at work till late. Looking at the forum.
And find I am not looking forward to upcoming scenes. Just nothing for me too look forward too.Now members don't get upset with me.Only specking for myself.
I am not bad mouthing anyone. But I am looking forward to what You are going to put up for us.
Pretty Hot Boy's.

It gives the pill popping old man something to do on Wednesdays lolololol I love you BUCKEYE :001_wub:

Dear Buckeye1
Pretty Hot Boy's.
I agree Johnny that Buckeye's Friday and now Wednesday postings are most definitely a highlight of the week on Broke Straight Boys!

Thank you Robb!!!! :thumbup:

636035284721996432-1803097011_Thank-you.jpg

robb-report.sept-cover-185.png

It gives the pill popping old man something to do on Wednesdays lolololol I love you BUCKEYE :001_wub:
Damn shit fuck Peter...I was swallowing another handful of my precious little ones when I read your post and got to laughing so hard that I spit out all those precious little jewels all over my monitor and keyboard. Fuck you Peter!!! lololol I love you too PETER.

Dear Buckeye1
Pretty Hot Boy's.
I agree Johnny that Buckeye's Friday and now Wednesday postings are most definitely a highlight of the week on Broke Straight Boys!

Thanks guys. I just steal and post them. Juanjo, fwcoach and even you Mike have a hand in my illegal activities. lol Thanks to you all too.

BTW Mike, who is that hunk sitting on my new car? If he is homeless, I have three vacant bedrooms, or better yet I could share mine. Even if he is not homeless, the offer stands. lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I just steal and post them. Juanjo, fwcoach and even you Mike have a hand in my illegal activities. lol Thanks to you all too.

BTW Mike, who is that hunk sitting on my new car? If he is homeless, I have three vacant bedrooms, or better yet I could share mine. Even if he is not homeless, the offer stands. lol
And please take some naked pics of him to post on Friday!!!! lolololol :blush:

Dear Buckeye1
Pretty Hot Boy's.

You said it, Johnny. Buckeye is definitely making Broke Straight Boys more interesting.

Damn shit fuck Peter...I was swallowing another handful of my precious little ones when I read your post and got to laughing so hard that I spit out all those precious little jewels all over my monitor and keyboard. Fuck you Peter!!! lololol I love you too PETER.

Hahahaha my job is done then!!!

Well Peter and I are trying To figure out why you haven't stepped up for Tuesday and Thursday yet !!!!! Don't make Poor Buckeye do all the work.....You are retired now.....Get with the program......lolololololol......you have moved into the entertainment section in your life......lololololololol......:cool::thumbup::smiley-love021:

Well Peter and I are trying To figure out why you haven't stepped up for Tuesday and Thursday yet !!!!! Don't make Poor Buckeye do all the work.....You are retired now.....Get with the program......lolololololol......you have moved into the entertainment section in your life......lololololololol......:cool::thumbup::smiley-love021:
I spend my days when not working "recruiting" potential models for the site at my local gym. lol So far no success for the site, but lot's of eye candy for this old perv! :drool: lolololol

I spend my days when not working "recruiting" potential models for the site at my local gym. lol So far no success for the site, but lot's of eye candy for this old perv! :drool: lolololol
Well mike. With the forum being Deader than I can ever remember.
The scenes being worst than I can ever remember. I wish You would try harder recruiting...
There has to be some cute boys at your gym that need extra money...Or find some beauty's like Buckeye does.
Still pictures are better than nothing. And maybe people will post??? Cause even the Forum has become pretty Bleak.....I am not trying to be a naysayer. Just saying what I feel and see...

Last edited: