• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boys bonus site

gardenboy

Reaction score
Several questions
1. Why has BS Boys bonus site not been updated for 4 days. What's happening?
2. The extra site on HSBoys called Gay Asian Elite videos has not been updated for a month! What's going on?
3. Same with Boy's First Time" Why offer useless sites as bonus when they offer nothing new?
PS Saw Ryan Fields in a solo for another site! I was so-so about him on Broke Straight Boys but he has matured and I have grown to like him. Is he still with Broke Straight Boys even if he has an upcoming scene with Dakota?

The problem with third-party sites, is that when there is an interruption in content production, the decision is whether the content is worth continuing to be presented.

Hi Guys,

So the select feeds as normal were updated but because of a bug the dates didnt update for HSBoys on the site itself. As far as actual feeds not updating I will take a look and confirm they are updated per the schedule the content producers send to us and confirm they are updated with the agreement we have for each of them

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Hi Guys,

So the select feeds as normal were updated but because of a bug the dates didnt update for HSBoys on the site itself. As far as actual feeds not updating I will take a look and confirm they are updated per the schedule the content producers send to us and confirm they are updated with the agreement we have for each of them

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Thanks for checking into this Chuck, looks like a few sites updated today.. :001_rolleyes: