• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boys Updates

BradyD1

Reaction score
Question for Mark: Are there no longer updates to the HSBoys bonus site? There used to be monthly updates for all bonus content. Now if there's any change, the videos in each category are just shifted around. For the most part, these categories haven't been updated in months. TIA.

Frat Boys, Straight Bait, Military Recruits, Cock Swallowers, Twink Time, Fetish Factory, Well Hung, Bareback, Solo Boys, Bondage Boys, Pure Euro... pretty much all of what I would refer to as the more "premium" categories in that portfolio. Best I can tell, they've not been updated in months. Thanks for checking Mark!

Mark, I agree with Brady - it has been months since there has been anything new on HSBoys. even when a "new" or "updated" site posts, it is a repeat of old videos. You are wasting your money if you are paying for this site.

Frankly I gave up on this site long ago It simply isn't worth the time or effort to find anything new of interest .

I suggest Mark you look elsewhere, there are so many alternative sites. Better fewer options that update regularly

Broke Straight Boys Mark if you are paying for HSBoys you are getting ripped off, first there were no updates 2nd they removed more than half of the sites and now its back to no updates or just playing the same old shit over and over to the point I feel that this is no longer a BONUS site.

Broke Straight Boys Mark if you are paying for HSBoys you are getting ripped off, first there were no updates 2nd they removed more than half of the sites and now its back to no updates or just playing the same old shit over and over to the point I feel that this is no longer a BONUS site.
TK, I couldn't agree more. I originally posted this thread, Mark had addressed this months ago and they updated those more "premium"(ish) sites for one month, then nothing. Then all those sites disappeared altogether, and since then, nothing is updated or new. It's basically a dead and abandoned site. Not only is it not "bonus", it's a total waste of time and money. Additional content, even though older, is part of what had kept my subscription. Some of that older content from All-American Military was super-hot, with sexy straight/bi guys. This like so many other things going on post pandemic is rapidly losing my want to participate and be a member.

Mark what is the update on this useless bonus site? Save your money and maybe you could give us us an extra scene each week?

I wish that was possible or some new leased feeds. I will look into more leased feeds again since we lost our main leased feeds that were really good Jan 1st. There just isn't much out there anymore.

Last edited: